The Nightly Show Panel - Black Women And Dating

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Well then, arguement over. We know the situation black folks are in. If you find a good man that has a decent income that is not trying to freeload off you or put u in a slave position you should be good to go, because you DO value a black family more. I do agree the black dudes are disgraceful and honorless with this IR dating, but that doesn't mean BW need to be on some tit for tat shyt, thats how we have the Karazin chick, just bitter tit for tat black woman... that is not the solution
It's more than tit for tat,
Do you have a man?

I asked you the question first. Do you normally answer a question with an unrelated question?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It's relative in my opinion. Answer that you'll be free to ask questions
There's no obligation for me to answer the question at this point because I asked you first. Why are you so evasive on such a simple question...usually you have the stats ready and essay long responses on thr desirability of black women. Had you asked me the questiom prior this would be different.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
There's no obligation for me to answer the question at this point because I asked you first. Why are you so evasive on such a simple question...usually you have the stats ready and essay long responses on thr desirability of black women.
Ok so we're done.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ok so we're done.
:manny: I'll take that as confirmation of what I asked you earlier...you get with a woman of another race and all of a sudden the expectations/demands you would have had you gotten with a black woman disappear.:gladbron:

You wouldn't be the first nor the last.:ehh:

boyboy

Pro
Daps
You guys are creating scenarios that didn't exist in the discussion to side sweep how selfish you men are and how you truly only think of yourself. The op spoke of high earning professional women who are told to go with low earning men who are expected to be domestic extradinaire.

I can't speak for no one else but I'm not creating scenarios that don't exist. If anyone is doing that it's women. First of all, let's be REALISTIC about the discussion. It's not like there are a ton of BW out there making 80k to 100K for this to even be a discussion. As I already said there is an equal amount of BM and BW making 80k+. It's a small number. Maybe 5% to 7% of black people. How many BW do YOU know making 100K?

However for those BW that do make 80K and above if there were to ignore college degrees they would have a better chance of finding a BM that make 80K or above. My point about the auto owner who have an income of 150K per year is that of the BM making that kind of money some of those dudes didn't even go to college but have a very specific skill set or some kind of entrepreneur.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:manny: I'll take that as confirmation of what I asked you earlier...you get with a woman of another race and all of a sudden the expectations/demands you would have had you gotten with a black woman disappear.:gladbron:

You wouldn't be the first nor the last.:ehh:
:manny: Fair enough, and I'll just conclude that you don't have a man and can't keep a man....

You aren't the first BW with this problem and you certainly won't be the last:jawalrus:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I can't speak for no one else but I'm not creating scenarios that don't exist. If anyone is doing that it's women. First of all, let's be REALISTIC about the discussion. It's not like there are a ton of BW out there making 80k to 100K for this to even be a discussion. As I already said there is an equal amount of BM and BW making 80k+. It's a small number. Maybe 5% to 7% of black people. How many BW do YOU know making 100K?

However for those BW that do make 80K and above if there were to ignore college degrees they would have a better chance of finding a BM that make 80K or above. My point about the auto owner who have an income of 150K per year is that of the BM making that kind of money some of those dudes didn't even go to college but have a very specific skill set or some kind of entrepreneur.
Are there that many black men making that kind of money in trades getting passed up by black women?

Second; these are professional women are talking about dating woes in finding suitable professsional black men. You are the first that I've heard that says that women and men are on par in corporate/professional world.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:manny: Fair enough, and I'll just conclude that you don't have a man and can't keep a man....

You aren't the first BW with this problem and you certainly won't be the last:jawalrus:

But I am not the one being evasive....I have no issue answering the question, you do. Regardless of my status this is irrelevant, I am not looking for a man on this site. And I am the last person to be shamed on having a man or not so :yeshrug:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
But I am not the one being evasive....I have no issue answering the question, you do. Regardless of my status this is irrelevant, I am not looking for a man on this site. And I am the last person to be shamed on having a man or not so :yeshrug:
Nope. You're status is very relevant. I need to know your relationship status to even go there with you. If you aint got no man (and appearently you don't judging by how you evaded the question), and i'm a married man, then chances are, we're going to see it very differently simply based on experience.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Yo how bad was the anti-bw hate back than?:wtf:

Horrible...a lot of people you probably dap now have a black woman bashing past on this board. The first page of the locker room used to be filled with nothing but negative threads about black women. A lot the men on this board praised/worshipped Tommy Sotomayer...that was until he went in on black boys and said they should be shot or something for the knock out game. That is when things started to take a turn and people became more tame.

boyboy

Pro
Daps
Are there that many black men making that kind of money in trades getting passed up by black women?

Second; these are professional women are talking about dating woes in finding suitable professsional black men. You are the first that I've heard that says that women and men are on par in corporate/professional world.

Ok, well you heard it first. As a BM that actually work in corporate/professional world there is no huge difference between BM and BW.

Are there a lot of BM making that kind of money being passed up by BW? No. Once again it's not that many BM and BW making 100k anyway. But yes some BW will pass up a breh that didn't go to college. In some of the cases the breh is actually making more than the chick that went to college for like 10 years.

Take me for instance yes I have a bachelor's degree but I've been making 100K for a minute. I know several BW with masters and phds, etc. who has never passed 60K. Got crazy debt from college loans. I went my first two years to a community college(cheap) then transferred, because of that and my high income I paid my debt off a long time ago.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you can't find a BM or BW in America(considering that about 70% of us are single), the issue is YOU, period.