The notion thst DL men are the ones giving blacc women diseases is BULLshyt

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
When you got zesty nikkas like this out here racking up bodies

Or when you got cats that have an incurable std and black women still thirstin over them for the world to see. When you got blacc women fighting over him

Or when you got black women sleeping with a ugly ass cracca for money or whatever other reason

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-w...contact-with-at-least-600-black-girls.738189/

Fucc if you get mad. I say shyt other people scared to say

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That teacher is donating sperm, he's not sleeping with the mothers.

But I do agree overall that DL men are a scapegoat. There simply aren't enough of them to explain what's going on. We're witnessing people, often from bad economic status, not using condoms. From young ages. I'm not even sure you can call it education issue, given how prominent safe sex info is now. These are bad decisions and peer pressure and desperation.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with mena are the population most affected by HIV in the United States. In 2017, adult and adolescent gay and bisexual menb made up 70% (27,000) of the 38,739 new HIV diagnosesc in the United States (US) and dependent areas.d Approximately 492,000 sexually active gay and bisexual men are at high risk for HIV; however, we have more tools to prevent HIV than ever before.

ethnicty.png

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with mena are the population most affected by HIV in the United States. In 2017, adult and adolescent gay and bisexual menb made up 70% (27,000) of the 38,739 new HIV diagnosesc in the United States (US) and dependent areas.d Approximately 492,000 sexually active gay and bisexual men are at high risk for HIV; however, we have more tools to prevent HIV than ever before.

ethnicty.png
OK. You say that to refute what?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

But I do agree overall that DL men are a scapegoat. There simply aren't enough of them to explain what's going on. We're witnessing people, often from bad economic status, not using condoms. From young ages. I'm not even sure you can call it education issue, given how prominent safe sex info is now. These are bad decisions and peer pressure and desperation.
I agree. At some point everyone has to take accountability. I caught std more than once from the age of 18 to about 20 or 21.

At first I was mad blaming the women but eventually I realized it was me I was the reason I was getting burnt.
I knew if I kept on it wouldn't be long before I get something you can't cure. I stopped moving wreckless and haven't been burnt since.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

ari nagel does both. he's gone on record (piers morgan interview) that it will depend on what these black women ask for. they just want his white genes for the beige biracial baby they desire by way of jerking off in a cup? he's willing to do that but will also fukk the women too

usually the black female lesbian partner will be in the room while he fukks the ovulating black woman and will even join in to enjoy the sexual experience with them. when pressed by piers morgan on the whole "creep factor" of this sordid affair, he chuckled and said it is "one of the perks of the job." amazingly, no one including the white female co-host took issue with this. hmmm i'm not sure why, i haven't quite figured that out yet...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
ari nagel does both. he's gone on record (piers morgan interview) that it will depend on what these black women ask for. they just want his white genes for the beige biracial baby they desire by way of jerking off in a cup? he's willing to do that but will also fukk the women too

usually the black female lesbian partner will be in the room while he fukks the ovulating black woman and will even join in to enjoy the sexual experience with them. when pressed by piers morgan on the whole "creep factor" of this sordid affair, he chuckled and said it is "one of the perks of the job." amazingly, no one including the white female co-host took issue with this. hmmm i'm not sure why, i haven't quite figured that out yet...
Link? I've never heard this.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

But if these men are on the DL... how would you know if there were or weren't enough of them spreading these diseases? They're not exactly answering surveys in secret are they?