The notion thst DL men are the ones giving blacc women diseases is BULLshyt

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Mostly its DL men giving women HIV/AIDS. Thats one of the worst STDs u can get.

I once asked my openly lesbian short haircut having white female co-worker if she would date a bi dude

she said without skipping a beat: "Hell no, i don't want any of those diseases" :picard:

you'll be hard pressed to find a bisexual woman who will sleep w/an openly bi man, ask them why :sas2:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
You guys said it. Black women are over-represented for sex work, having unprotected sex with white sperm donors, and at one point preferred thugs who were in and out of jail. There was a recent story about a racist white guy who allegedly slept with 300 black women, and he might've hiv positive. Black women can't blame black men for everything.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That downlow shyt has always been a myth.

I know somebody already posted this but Melvin from Baby Boy is the perfect example of how black women end up with STDs. Jody’s mom loved him becuase he was a brolic thug. When Jody told her to get a regular square man she was like “nah, I need a man who can handle me”.

When Melvin put Jody in the headlock he said if we were in prison I’d make you me my bytch and licked the top of his head and called him a chocolate bytch. :dame:

So basically he admitted that he’s done gay shyt in the past. He could’ve picked up diseases prison and passed it on to all the bytches he’s been fukking since he got out.

Black women love flamboyant thugs and street nikkas who usually end up being fakkits and degenerates. Then when it’s time for them to explain why they have the highest STD rate they claim that it’s because of “DL men”

FOH :mjlol: :camby:
nikka those are DL men :dead:

nikkas really trying to act like gay sex doesn't count if you locked up.:dead:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You can go on social media right now and see women openly admitting to having sex with gay and bi dudes and no they are not bot accounts

What they do in their bedrooms is their own business but both women and men of any sexual persuasion should take steps to ensure that the spread of STDs and STIs do not occur.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You can go on social media right now and see women openly admitting to having sex with gay and bi dudes and no they are not bot accounts

What they do in their bedrooms is their own business but both women and men of any sexual persuasion should take steps to ensure that the spread of STDs and STIs do not occur.

The overwhelming majority of sistas in her comments are completely disagreeing with what she's saying, it's right there fam our eyes work :pachaha:

and there's always been these superwoke progressive sistas that "claim" they mess w/bi men but have you ever seen that shyt? ask yourself seriously.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:yeshrug: ain't like the nikka lying...

He saying what I been saying.
Black women like fukking gay men. They fukk wit men that most other men can tell are gay.

Then they act like the nikka was on the DL.

bytch there ain't nothing down low about them nikkaz

big facts lord. shout out to terry mcmillan who got her groove back with flagrantly flamingo jonathan plummer. and wrote a book about the nikka patting herself on the back for being a past her prime hoe who got her a young'n. lol stupid ass bytch

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The overwhelming majority of sistas in her comments are completely disagreeing with what she's saying, it's right there fam our eyes work :pachaha:

and there's always been these superwoke progressive sistas that "claim" they mess w/bi men but have you ever seen that shyt? ask yourself seriously.
I don't dikk/toto watch :hubie:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I don't dikk/toto watch :hubie:
Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I learned my lesson by assuming some dudes are DL instead of just flat out gay.

About 10 yrs ago, I got off work and went home to search blowjob videos. Mind you, I'm in the straight section. I see a screenshot of a fat bytch and a breh who kinda looked like Nelly. Even had on a durag. I click on it and this fat bytch is suckin the skin off that nikka dikk. It felt so good to him, it had him suckin his thumb. She stopped for a second and asked "do it feel good baby?" and he tongue kissed her. I like that freaky shyt, so i go to the comments and the first damn comment is "THAT'S A TRANNY BRO"

I'm in disbelief because dude looked straight and if he was down low, he wouldnt be on camera or would at least have on a mask.

I quickly registered so i can email a complaint. I told them "There is a transexual video in the straight section. I dont want it deleted because i can see why some people would like it, I just want it put in its proper category. Thank you."
MR3et.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I learned my lesson by assuming some dudes are DL instead of just flat out gay.

About 10 yrs ago, I got off work and went home to search blowjob videos. Mind you, I'm in the straight section. I see a screenshot of a fat bytch and a breh who kinda looked like Nelly. Even had on a durag. I click on it and this fat bytch is suckin the skin off that nikka dikk. It felt so good to him, it had him suckin his thumb. She stopped for a second and asked "do it feel good baby?" and he tongue kissed her. I like that freaky shyt, so i go to the comments and the first damn comment is "THAT'S A TRANNY BRO"

I'm in disbelief because dude looked straight and if he was down low, he wouldnt be on camera or would at least have on a mask.

I quickly registered so i can email a complaint. I told them "There is a transexual video in the straight section. I dont want it deleted because i can see why some people would like it, I just want it put in its proper category. Thank you."

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Black women like fukking gay men. They fukk wit men that most other men can tell are gay.

My wife cousin is gay and he was telling us stories(with receipts mind you) about how many women he fukks. He fukks more women than men, and it's obvious he's a fakkit bro like no mistaking it.

kn83

All Star
Daps
That downlow shyt has always been a myth.

I know somebody already posted this but Melvin from Baby Boy is the perfect example of how black women end up with STDs. Jody’s mom loved him becuase he was a brolic thug. When Jody told her to get a regular square man she was like “nah, I need a man who can handle me”.

When Melvin put Jody in the headlock he said if we were in prison I’d make you me my bytch and licked the top of his head and called him a chocolate bytch. :dame:

So basically he admitted that he’s done gay shyt in the past. He could’ve picked up diseases prison and passed it on to all the bytches he’s been fukking since he got out.

Black women love flamboyant thugs and street nikkas who usually end up being fakkits and degenerates. Then when it’s time for them to explain why they have the highest STD rate they claim that it’s because of “DL men”

FOH :mjlol: :camby:

DL dudes being the main ones spreading HIV and other STDs is largely a myth. Because:

1. Most gay men in general (over 2/3rds of them) virtually never have sex with women at all.

2. Black Women out of all women are actually the quickest to reject a man they think is gay, and being flamboyant don't automatically mean a dude is gay.

3. Homosexuality in general isn't even as common as most people think:
Americans Greatly Overestimate Percent Gay, Lesbian in U.S.
Americans Have No Idea How Few Gay People There Are

And when you break it down further by race, only 9.1% of white men (the only group above 5%), 3.1% of Black men, 2.7 percent of Hispanic men, and 2.3 percent of Asian is fukkin other dudes (National AIDS Behavioral Survey study (NABS)):
Bisexuality in the United States

4. HIV doesn't even spread the same way in all groups:
The HIV/AIDS Epidemic in African American Communities: Lessons from UNAIDS and Africa on JSTOR

Bisexuality in the United States

The idea that HIV/AIDS is a gay disease stem from the fact 95% of all whites infected with it came from gay sex, but only 31% of all infections in the Black community comes from gay sex. In Africa and the Caribbeans the % of gay HIV is even lower, only 8%-16% depending on the country. In East Asia and Asian Americans most HIV comes from hemophilia, not any kind of sex.

Just gettin that out there.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
ari nagel does both. he's gone on record (piers morgan interview) that it will depend on what these black women ask for. they just want his white genes for the beige biracial baby they desire by way of jerking off in a cup? he's willing to do that but will also fukk the women too

usually the black female lesbian partner will be in the room while he fukks the ovulating black woman and will even join in to enjoy the sexual experience with them. when pressed by piers morgan on the whole "creep factor" of this sordid affair, he chuckled and said it is "one of the perks of the job." amazingly, no one including the white female co-host took issue with this. hmmm i'm not sure why, i haven't quite figured that out yet...
Wow. What a world. Reading stuff like this makes me wanna stay away from black women, white men, gay women, straight men, black men, just ppl in general.

:francis: