"The number 2 cause of death for Black women is Black men!"

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Deadass I love being a black man...
I honestly love the hate as sick as that may sound...
We get it from all sides...:wow:
And they wonder why we walk around with a chip on our shoulder...
shyt is glorious...:wow:
To all of Amerikkka's most wanted
giphy.gif

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I know we joke around but this shyt is straight dangerous,brehs. She's out here spitting the same white supremacist lies whites say when they try to justify unlawfully killing black men.That false quote can get a black man killed. This woman and women like her are no different than the white supremacists on st0rmfr0nt and should be dealt with in the same manner.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
these ppl give feminism a bad name. feminism is about equality, not decades old stereotypes. its almost as if they were saying that black men have subconscious animalistic tendencies. :mindblown:

Our resident faux 15-year old, y'all. :russ:

A 15-year breaking down feminism - only on coli.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why would they give these crazy bytches an additional platform to peddle these lies? :mindblown:

Any way. I can already feel the way this thread is going so enjoy your evening gentlemen.
The same reason they'd give idiots like those walking STDs Rae Sremmund the platform to showcase their unkeptness.

Funny how only one sides foolishness gets condemned tho.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
I know we joke around but this shyt is straight dangerous,brehs. She's out here spitting the same white supremacist lies whites say when they try to justify unlawfully killing black men.That false quote can get a black man killed. This woman and women like her are no different than the white supremacists on st0rmfr0nt and should be dealt with in the same manner.

These women are very dangerous and they are so caught up in being wenches and bitterness that they don't even understand the consequences of what they're doing. And when they realize it, it will be too late cuz it's going to consume them first.

Karazin is another one. And folks are internalizing the toxic energy these mad bytches are putting in the atmosphere. Other black women need to rein them in before it's too late.