"The number 2 cause of death for Black women is Black men!"

Katey

Rookie
Daps
Every 35 minutes, a woman tests positive for HIV in this country. Yet the impact of HIV among Black women and girls is even more startling. Nationally, Black women account for 66% of new cases of HIV among women. HIV/AIDS related illness is now the leading cause of death among Black women ages 25-34. As the national dialogue focuses on strategies for addressing the HIV epidemic in this country, the need is greater than ever for a heightened among Black women in HIV prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and care.

HIV/AIDS

fukk black women brehs and catch HIV

Am I doing it right...Black feminists :lolbron:

Do you know the reasoning behind why that is or are you just trying to be funny? :sas2:

Celerii

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin'
Daps
Reppin
igboland
To every feminist
2PAC.gif

:camby:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Black Men are the No.2 killer of Black Women?

Then she goes on to say that it's because of Domestic Violence...

My response is oh....so you mean it's the nikkas you choose to sleep with is what's killing you? :coffee:

And here I thought it was the squares knockin yall off :whew:

I tell you one thing...we can sing this stat all day...BW are not giving up that thug sex....From what I've learned, they'd be beat up, pregnant and broke before they give those guys up...and there's no tellin them different:manny:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
The same reason they'd give idiots like those walking STDs Rae Sremmund the platform to showcase their unkeptness.

Funny how only one sides foolishness gets condemned tho.

Did you just edit?
I wanted to ask you if you saw the foolishness in what you typed to me.

Was Rae Sremmund on the radio tossing out blatant lies about all black women?
Link me the thread and I will call them out too.

I have a problem with anyone making blanket negative statements about black women OR men.

To whose benefit is it to create the false impression that black men as a whole(and only black men) are a life or death threat to black women?

Do you think passing these lies off benefits black women?

Explain to me what bothers you about "foolishness" being called out on either side? Why would that be a problem?