The OFFICIAL 118th meeting of THE GAME: #3 MICHIGAN @ #2 OHIO STATE

THE GAME

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Chi
And worse:

I was gonna make a whole thread but where else is this more appropriate.

Never trust a buckeye :sitdown:

OSU finally issued an apology, they had to walk back their initial half assed statement bc the student body is supporting Joshua and forced the AD’s hand. OSU Player has been sent home

Props to the students for standing up against this shyt

Imma cop this kids jersey off the strength

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its gonna be 50 and sunny on saturday. Thats a bad sign for Michigan. I dont see how they get more than 17 unless they turn OSU over. If Michigan can lose by 8 or less i think they make the CFP. Especially if Blake does not play. I think thats the fair thing to do.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Its gonna be 50 and sunny on saturday. Thats a bad sign for Michigan. I dont see how they get more than 17 unless they turn OSU over. If Michigan can lose by 8 or less i think they make the CFP. Especially if Blake does not play. I think thats the fair thing to do.
The only way they hold us to 17 is if Corum, Edwards, Keegan, Schoonmaker and Hayes are all out.

If they’re all healthy, and can play.. that’s not happening.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
This whole game is gonna come down to what JJ can do in my mind, he doesn't have to go nuclear on some 350+ and 4 TDs, but he's gotta get you 225+ and 2 TDs in the air with maybe 40-60 yards on the ground while Corum/Edwards/Stokes chew up yards and clock on the ground. If they can do that Michigan can pull the upset 28-24, if they can't Buckeyes by 10

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin

I really wish people would kill the whole "they can only win if the weather is bad" shyt. No matter what the weather is both teams have to play in it. If you chose to build your offense to be optimal in nice weather that's on you.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
This whole game is gonna come down to what JJ can do in my mind, he doesn't have to go nuclear on some 350+ and 4 TDs, but he's gotta get you 225+ and 2 TDs in the air with maybe 40-60 yards on the ground while Corum/Edwards/Stokes chew up yards and clock on the ground. If they can do that Michigan can pull the upset 28-24, if they can't Buckeyes by 10
Man JJ bout as accurate as @Trust Me predicting scUM to beat OSU the 9 years prior to last year. To make matters worse them bum ass receivers can’t catch nor get open. Gonna be a long day trying to run on OSU defense Saturday. Only thing that concerns me with the offense is their screen passes.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I really wish people would kill the whole "they can only win if the weather is bad" shyt. No matter what the weather is both teams have to play in it. If you chose to build your offense to be optimal in nice weather that's on you.
I let these foolish fans talk that shyt, but this is facts. Weather my ass. Stroud threw for over 400 yards last time. In that weather. Their receivers made some ridiculous catches. But.. weather. :unimpressed:

They lost because they were too soft to run the ball. And too p*ssy to stop the run. Period.

And something tells me, shyt hasn’t changed.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I let these foolish fans talk that shyt, but this is facts. Weather my ass. Stroud threw for over 400 yards last time. In that weather. Their receivers made some ridiculous catches. But.. weather. :unimpressed:

They lost because they were too soft to run the ball. And too p*ssy to stop the run. Period.

And something tells me, shyt hasn’t changed.
Nothing changed but getting the best defensive coordinator in the game. Defense went from 140 something to top 5. Other than that nothing changed :buckPhil: .