#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Our squad gonna whoop ass.

Potential Roster:

Dennis - Elite potential. Only Hawk that's really worth a damn but low floor.

Bebe - Very good potential. Could be the next Tyson Chandler-Noah type.

Edy Tavares- Freakish length, height and mobility for position. Very good rebounder and PnR guy. Raw as hell. No lock to be SL till we get clearance from his Spanish team. Bebe had this issue last year and we got him right before the 1st game.

Payne- Great PnR, highly skilled, good athlete and gets off the ground quick, reminds me of Marcus Fizer out of Iowa St.

Muscala- Good potential, raw, undersized, I liken his potential to Brad Miller. How likely it is, is on him.

Patterson- Good talent and decent skills. Below average athlete, will need some time to adjust but can develop into a Wes Matthews type.

Jenkins- Flashed Dell Curry as a rookie then looked awful as a Soph with an injury. Hope he is 100% this year.

Stephen ****- Very good shooter and good defender, good athlete and size at PG. Can play off the ball. Not sure how good he is but we will find out. Half Flippno.

Casey Prather- Very athletic, limited range, good at fast breaks and cutting, lock down defensive potential with 6'9 wingspan. NBDL prospect. Potentially a Mario West type.

?

Coach Darvin Ham. One of the best assistants in Basketball now that Snyder is the HC of Utah.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Our squad gonna whoop ass.

Potential Roster:

Dennis - Elite potential. Only Hawks that's really worth a damn but low ceiling.

Bebe - Very good potential. Could be the next Tyson Chandler-Noah type.

Edy Tavares- Freakish length, height and mobility for position. Very good rebounder and PnR guy. Raw as hell. No lock to be SL till we get clearance from his Spanish team. Bebe had this issue last year and we got him right before the 1st game.

Payne- Great PnR, highly skilled, good athlete and gets off the ground quick, reminds me of Marcus Fizer out of Iowa St.

Muscala- Good potential, raw, undersized, I liken his potential to Brad Miller. How likely it is, is on him.

Patterson- Good talent and decent skills. Below average athlete, will need some time to adjust but can develop into a Wes Matthews type.

Jenkins- Flashed Dell Curry as a rookie then looked awful as a Soph with an injury. Hope he is 100% this year.

Stephen ****- Very good shooter and good defender, good athlete and size at PG. Can play off the ball. Not sure how good he is but we will find out. Half Flippno.

Casey Prather- Very athlete, limited range, good at fast breaks and cutting, lock down defensive potential with 6'9 wingspan. NBDL prospect. Potentially a Mario West type.

?

Coach Darvin Ham. One of the best assistants in Basketball now that Snyder is the HC of Utah.
:mjlol: :camby:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Jeremy Lamb, Perry Jones, Steven Adams, Semaj Christon, etc.

can't wait to see em play.

I'm already fiending for more basketball:to:

no Reggie Jackson this year tho...outside of Lamb, no one else has that ability to go off. we're not going undefeated this time:sadbron: