The Official 2014 NBA Summer League Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Best roster on the paper in the league mayne

:mjlol:
Best starting 5 in the league on paper mane. And it remains that way. Had we had a healthy center against the Clippers we would've won game 7. Deandre Jordan feasted because Lee couldn't defend him and Bogut, Ezeli and O'Neal were all injured.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Best starting 5 in the league on paper mane. And it remains that way. Had we had a healthy center against the Clippers we would've won game 7. Deandre Jordan feasted because Lee couldn't defend him and Bogut, Ezeli and O'Neal were all injured.

Sure.

Groundhog Day mayne. You say the same shyt and have same excuses every summer.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Sure.

Groundhog Day mayne. You say the same shyt and have same excuses every summer.
We've had key injuries for the past 2 playoffs. Spurs beat us in 6 without David Lee in the second round in 2013. Am I wrong to assume we would've been better with a 20 and 10 allstar?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
PG: Matthew Dellavedova
SG:Andrew Wiggins/ Joe Harris
SF: Sergey Karasev/Carrick Felix
PF: Anthony Bennett/Scotty Hopson
C: Dwight Powell/Alex Kirk

Good Luck
That's nasty tho. :lupe:

and

Some good potential in those three, especially Wiggins.

Our lineups looks like this:
Dennis/****
Jenkins
Patterson/Prather
Payne/Muscala
Bebe/Tarvares

is gonna be a problem.

Dennis the Menace and Bebe got crazy potential while Jenkins and Payne are NBA ready players.

and Major Payne

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
We've had key injuries for the past 2 playoffs. Spurs beat us in 6 without David Lee in the second round in 2013. Am I wrong to assume we would've been better with a 20 and 10 allstar?

Ya'll could of been 100 percent healthy up and down the roster and still wouldn't have won the title.

I really wish they were all healthy so you could find another excuse to lean on like you've been doing since SOHH.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Ya'll could of been 100 percent healthy up and down the roster and still wouldn't have won the title.

I really wish they were all healthy so you could find another excuse to lean on like you've been doing since SOHH.
On sohh we were bad and there were no excuses. We have a roster that can contend for a title. We can take out any team in 7 games if healthy. We've had freak injuries plain and simple.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
With a mix of experienced pros, first-round picks, and free agents looking to impress, the Boston Celtics summer league squad should be competitive.

One week before the team debuts in the Orlando summer league, the Boston Herald's Mark Murphy revealed the roster. As expected, first-round picks Marcus Smart and James Young will make their professional debuts; returners Kelly Olynyk, Chris Babb, Phil Pressey and Chris Johnson will all play; and 2013 second-round pick Colton Iverson, who spent the past season in Turkey, will join them. The plan currently calls for Jared Sullinger to work out, but not play, in Florida.

The expected roster follows.

Kelly Olynyk (F/C, Celtics)
Chris Babb (G, Celtics)
Phil Pressey (G, Celtics)
Chris Johnson (G, Celtics)
Marcus Smart (G, No. 6 pick)
James Young (G/F, No. 17 pick)
Colton Iverson (C, Besiktas [Turkey])
Daniel Coursey (C, Mercer)
Mike Moser (F, Oregon)
O.D. Anosike (C, Siena)
Dairis Bertans (G, Bilbao [Spain])
Devin Oliver (F, Dayton)
Edwin Jackson (G, Villeurbanne [France])

The Celtics open against the Heat on July 5.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
You're wrong to assume that team is gonna stay healthy. Literally everyone on here told you they wasn't gonna stay healthy but you was too busy poppin off to listen. So nah that injury shyt won't cut it.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I do know that Jared Sullinger is campaigning to play on the Summer League team. He's working his way back from an ankle injury and wants to play. Regardless, he'll be with the team for practices and stuff.

The Celtics really got a gem in Phil Pressey, I'm a huge fan. He's not Rondo, but plays VERY similar, he would start when Rondo was missing games and it worked well because they both play so similar that the team didn't have to change much in terms of game strategies. I'd imagine they'll play Pressey and Smart playing together a ton during summer league to start to get an idea for how a Rondo/Smart backcourt will work.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You're wrong to assume that team is gonna stay healthy. Literally everyone on here told you they wasn't gonna stay healthy but you was too busy poppin off to listen. So nah that injury shyt won't cut it.
Bogut played 68 games, Lee played 69, Curry played 79 games. Iggy never had injury problems before this season. Bogut got injured in the second to last game of the season.