PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Some of these white chicks be straight up:scust::whew: with the shyt they'll let you do to them

Chick ask me a few weeks ago if I wanted to finish in her mouth, had me like :dwillhuh:

Had to cut her off shortly after that, I was hitting raw & nutting in her by the second time(Birth Control:whoa:) so ain't no telling what else she was out here doing

had so many white girls like that :wow:
they always wanted me to finish on their t*ts but i was always like "nah i might wanna suck on them thangs later :noah: ":pachaha:

but i gave up white guls, i need a sista in my life

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

dWaw4.gif

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
had so many white girls like that :wow:
they always wanted me to finish on their t*ts but i was always like "nah i might wanna suck on them thangs later :noah: ":pachaha:

but i gave up white guls, i need a sista in my life

White girls are savage I love em let you do whatever you want to em this broad I work with fukked Cody Kessler in high school said he got off on her puking in his bed after tying one on too much. She got a big rack I know Cody was beating that shyt up on the daily.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
White girls are savage I love em let you do whatever you want to em this broad I work with fukked Cody Kessler in high school said he got off on her puking in his bed after tying one on too much. She got a big rack I know Cody was beating that shyt up on the daily.

what's her fb?:shaq:
i got some trojans for her

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
out of curiosity, what is your race and ethnicity? :jbhmm: please don't lie