jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wonder if God talks back to them though.

I've just noticed in every recruits twitter posts it's always, "Blessed to have received offer from (school name)" "Glory to God...Thanks to Him" Something to that effect.

Football and religion go hand in hand tho

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I dont know what ur talking about, but Herman has been negative recruiting OU instead of selling UT program.

It's failed more than it's worked.
what are you referring to specifically?

lol at herman not selling UT...that's all he does in literally every interview and tweet. sell the program, school, city, alumni base, facilities, etc. i'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
what are you referring to specifically?

lol at herman not selling UT...that's all he does in literally every interview and tweet. sell the program, school, city, alumni base, facilities, etc. i'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

I dont know about interviews, twitter, etc. I don't follow him. He can sell there all he wants.

I'm talking about OUR recruits/targets. He neg recruits our program by saying negative stuff about us. He tried to flip several players from our 2017 class immediately when he got hired.

He won't let the story go about Bob Stoops and that expensive dinner he attended a decade ago. He recruits on that too.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When was the last time to we had two new coaches in the red river shootout?

Somebody seat gonna be burning before mid season :pachaha:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I've just noticed in every recruits twitter posts it's always, "Blessed to have received offer from (school name)" "Glory to God...Thanks to Him" Something to that effect.

Football and religion go hand in hand tho
and it shouldnt. thats what make me cringe about yall in the souf. or even any sport for that matter. and the worst of it all is when they fukk up and use that tired ass excuse, "maybe its gods plan" :wtb:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know about interviews, twitter, etc. I don't follow him. He can sell there all he wants.

I'm talking about OUR recruits/targets. He neg recruits our program by saying negative stuff about us. He tried to flip several players from our 2017 class immediately when he got hired.

He won't let the story go about Bob Stoops and that expensive dinner he attended a decade ago. He recruits on that too.

The fukk would a kid give a shyt about Herman being stiffed at some dinner? He don't like yall. He shouldn't. You act like every damn school in the union aint neg recruiting UT.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

The story about Stoops is to poke fun at him. No recruit is basing their decision off of that silly ass story. Where are you getting this info about him negative recruiting against yall and who specifically?