Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Y'all had both of them against us last year and still lost, and we didn't score 1 touchdown :bryan:
You know damn well why yall won:comeon:

les-nothing-in-there-11-3-12.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How mad are you breh :comeon:

:AuMad:

Not my fault y'all have bad clock management :AuMad:

The game shouldn't have been that close anyway. We left points on the board
Mad? My squad just won the Rose Bowl and Coach O just got his dream job.

What was Auburn's ending image of last season? Getting trained in a Sugar Bowl everyone knew they didn't belong in?:jbhmm:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
He recruits on this like he's the "little guy underdog" and Bob Stoops is an "rich, out of touch" elitist who doesnt understand you(the player). I know this info 1st hand, so chill.

I cant aee my post, but i was referring to the class we just signed earlier this yr.

And other than the class we just signed, UT always has higher ranked classes than us. :yeshrug:
You changing the subject now. :mjgrin:

If you have info on '17 recruits being negative recruited then speak on it. Otherwise it just seems like Herman was doing his due diligence by reaching out to players he had a previous relationship with at UH.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You changing the subject now. :mjgrin:

If you have info on '17 recruits being negative recruited then speak on it. Otherwise it just seems like Herman was doing his due diligence by reaching out to players he had a previous relationship with at UH.

Not changing subjects..this is what I originally said.

He tried to flip several players from our 2017 class immediately when he got hired.