Discussion in 'The Coliseum' started by tremonthustler1, Apr 9, 2019.
Sooner than expected.
Mock coming shortly. All news can go here.
The-the-the-the-the-the-the-the Coli mock draft!
1. New Orleans Pelicans - Zion Williamson, F Duke @Easy-E
2. Memphis Grizzlies - Ja Morant, G, Murray State @holidayinn21 @triplehate
3. New York Knicks - R.J. Barrett, F, Duke @mvp_status /Knicks consensus
4. Los Angeles Lakers- Darius Garland, G, Vanderbilt @Nima0614
5. Cleveland Cavaliers - Jarrett Culver, G, Texas Tech @jaguar paw
6. Phoenix Suns - Coby White, G, North Carolina @GoddamnyamanProf @MooseMouthMthafuga
7. Chicago Bulls
8. Atlanta Hawks
9. Washington Wizards
10. Atlanta Hawks
12. Charlotte Hornets
13. Miami Heat
14. Boston Celtics
Zion - clear cut first pick. Ja should be second. RJ 3rd by default.
Reddish - very high bust potential, Ben Mclemore clone but with less bounce
A good team should take a flyer on Carsen Edwards later in the first. Microwave off the bench
I think Naz Reid is a sleeper for whatever reason, I’d take him in the lottery. Maybe even top 8
Naz Reid kind of reminds me of John Collins without the leaping ability
skills pay bills
beware of the hype
It would be the most Knicks thing ever for use to fall out of the top 3 and get 4th pick
Adam you know what you got to do to get Zion to the Mecca.
Latest mock draft
1. New York Knicks – Zion Williamson, F, Duke
2. Phoenix Suns – Ja Morant, G, Murray State
3. Cleveland Cavaliers – R.J. Barrett, F, Duke
4. Chicago Bulls – Darius Garland, G, Vanderbilt
5. Atlanta Hawks – Jaxson Hayes, C, Texas
6. Washington Wizards – DeAndre Hunter, F, Virginia
7. Atlanta Hawks – Jarrett Culver, G, Texas Tech
8. Memphis Grizzlies – Cameron Reddish, G, Duke
9. New Orleans Pelicans – Coby White, G, North Carolina
10. Seattle Supersonics – Rui Hachimura, F, Gonzaga
11. Los Angeles Lakers – Keldon Johnson, G, Kentucky
12. Miami Heat – Romeo Langford, G, Indiana
13. Charlotte Hornets – Brandon Clarke, F, Gonzaga
14. Boston Celtics – Sekou Doumbouya, F, France
15. Detroit Pistons – Nassir Little, F, North Carolina
16. Orlando Magic – Nickeil Alexander-Walker, G, Virginia Tech
17. Brooklyn Nets – P.J. Washington, F, Kentucky
18. Boston Celtics – Tyler Herro, G, Kentucky
19. San Antonio Spurs – Bol Bol, C, Oregon
20. Indiana Pacers – KZ Okpala, F, Stanford
21. Oklahoma City Thunder – Bruno Fernando, C, Maryland
22. Boston Celtics – Ty Jerome, G, Virginia
23. Utah Jazz – Grant Williams, F, Tennessee
24. Philadelphia 76ers – Goga Bitadze, C, Republic Of Georgia
25. Portland Trail Blazers – Charles Bassey, C, Western Kentucky
26. Cleveland Cavaliers – Daniel Gafford, C, Arkansas
27. Brooklyn Nets – Matisse Thybulle, F, Washington
28. Golden State Warriors – Carsen Edwards, G, Purdue
29. San Antonio Spurs – Cameron Johnson, F, North Carolina
30. Milwaukee Bucks – Jalen McDaniels, F, San Diego State
This draft order could very well change by Wednesday.
Atlanta isn't going to pass on Cam Reddish for Jarrett Culver. I can tell you that as a fact.
Naz remind me of that light skin nikka with the dreads from the 90's, Brian Grant
I’m not a pro but the amount of project pieces in this draft is crazy
There’s talent but it’s like “Is it talent talent?” Seeing Culver vs Hunter epitomizes what I mean to say
Nickeil Alexander Walker
New rule this year is that if you declare w/agent and don't get picked, you can retain full eligibility.
Is be happy if Naz turns out to be brian Grant
Naz Reid being the first Jelly Fam player to get drafted is not how it was supposed to be scripted
yesterday Lakers were attached to bolbol..
who claimed up the most in the tournament.. and who fell the most?