The Official 2019 NBA Draft Talk Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm noticing more and more people taking these comps as insults

if you end up with a mike dunleavy-esque career, you're doing pretty fukkin good :manny: a long ways from klay but good nonetheless

people act like everyone is going to be a star...sometimes a career journyman is successful as well especially for a late lottery and onwards pick...I think on average an NBA draft produces 3-4 allstars that's why most times the same stars represent the allstar game season in and season out throughout their careers the majority of players aren't and will never be allstars matter fact most wont ever be starters.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm back brehs :jawalrus:

WCS Agent is just trying to get him a new deal but I don't care if he bounces :yeshrug:

I have faith in Harrison Barnes believe it or not. Wouldn't mind if he's locked in long-term. We don't have another swing 3 .

Out of the draft picks, I like Ray Guy so far. I don't see Frank Mason staying .

I'm good with not doing much this offseason. We actually have some good pieces now. Maybe Vucevic but definitely NOT Horford :whoa:

Al's Sister though :noah:

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
My official but possibly subject to change Canadian draft rankings

1) RJ 2) Clarke 3) Simi 4) Dort 5) Kabengle 6) Lindell 7) NAW 8) Iggy 9) Brissett

RJ and Clarke are studs. Simi and Dort are crazy underrated after playing for terrible teams. Haven't seen enough of Kabengle tbh. I think NAW is kind of a bum, and a very unexciting player. Lindell could surprise and Iggy should have gone back to school.
fukking nailed this outside of Simi, but he looks like Dwight Howard with a handle and jumper in the gleague, so I'm still holding out hope

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Samanic was a beast during the draft process games. He's a gamer. fukk measurements

He was on my list of combo of draft players I'd take.

Brandon clarke
Bazley
Lecque
Bol bol

Still out there

Whoever gets bazley is getting a steal.

I remember watching jaylen browns footage working out with Tmac and he didnt have the natural fluidity T mac had. But I'm going through bazleys instagram and i find his workout videos with tmac. He moves really well.

He can obviously play the three. He reminds me a little bit of tatum. Hes about the size of paul george pre draft. 6 foot 7 and three quarter barefoot. He's that size and has a guard skillset. I think he will be better than many of these random wings who are much shorter less skilled than him.
The knock on him is that he took a year off and wasnt in school and didnt play competitively. He's with klutch sports. I saw rich pauls interview on him. He's had a pro player style off season with the type of training they do

I think he will be better prepared because he has been playing with nba guys like dejounte murray, miles bridges. He has had professional trainers working with him. While his peers were playing people who weren't Pros.

All over his gram you find comments from nba guys like Jr smith. Hes good friends with darius Garland. The optics look good because its like they've already cosigned him and accepted his talent into their midst. I think he's gonna be a major steal. Hes coming in at paul george height and wingspan. A 6 foot 10 scorer at the 3.

Scroll to see his workout and fluidity and footwork

Darius Bazley, Bol Bol, Brandon Clarke all doing well
:francis:

I'm gonna be equally upset this year cause there's loads of players I like that I'd trade for a chance to draft.