The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Well, last year they were great. This yr with everyone back they underachieved.

He gambled and kinda came up short. I still think he can get a pretty big job if he wants it.
So went back to the mean? He had a bubble season and failed to cash in on it. People say he makes the most of what he has and that just tells me he doesn't recruit very well. idc if it is Ames

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Only reason im into College Football is the transfer portal-early signing,been sleeping on sport since USC Reggie Bush. That Rattler move was a good one.

Why was that a good move? If you can’t be A good QB at OU, how are you going to be good at USCe?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm sure this analogy has been repeated a bunch but is this the first coach to say this?

Lane Kiffin: 'We Have Free Agency in College Football'

Lane Kiffin basically says the singing day class is like your draft class, but Transfer portal is basically free agency
It has unintended consequences. There’s many articles talking interviewing high school coaches about how teams are recruiting the portal first and a lot of kids aren’t getting offers or getting them really late in the process.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So went back to the mean? He had a bubble season and failed to cash in on it. People say he makes the most of what he has and that just tells me he doesn't recruit very well. idc if it is Ames

The thing is, he figured out how to shut down Rileys offenses with 2 and 3 star talent with their scheme. NFL coaches began reaching out to him for advice and other college coaches as well.

Breece Hall is a top 3 rb in college football, Kolar is a top TE, they have another TE who is also really good. Mike Rose is a top 5 MLB. All those kids would start right now even at OU.

So he underachieved for whatever reason this yr. Bad breaks etc. But they had a really talented squad this season. Regardless of their record they're the most talented Iowa St squad ever had

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Why was that a good move? If you can’t be A good QB at OU, how are you going to be good at USCe?

Stop..lol

Maybe he needs a couple more years.. I dont know why its a rush to be that guy at 19-20. Outside Kyler, they all been overrated in the last 15yrs. And Kyler still a big if.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stop..lol

Maybe he needs a couple more years.. I dont know why its a rush to be that guy at 19-20. Outside Kyler, they all been overrated in the last 15yrs. And Kyler still a big if.
OU is the easiest place to play QB at

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
ESD tomorrow

200.gif