The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is, he figured out how to shut down Rileys offenses with 2 and 3 star talent with their scheme. NFL coaches began reaching out to him for advice and other college coaches as well.

Breece Hall is a top 3 rb in college football, Kolar is a top TE, they have another TE who is also really good. Mike Rose is a top 5 MLB. All those kids would start right now even at OU.

So he underachieved for whatever reason this yr. Bad breaks etc. But they had a really talented squad this season. Regardless of their record they're the most talented Iowa St squad ever had

ou really dropped the ball on not getting Kolar

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
This the first year I dont care about HS signings. We got so many young skilled guys, we good. I wanna raid the portal for some key lineman on the OLine and Dline for depth...

We need experience more than anything
Is that so? They better be ready when we come through Autzen :birdman:

Experience these hands :ufdup:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
ou really dropped the ball on not getting Kolar
I agree. But at that same timr OU was recruiting guys like Mark Amdrews and Calcaterra. Chasing 4 stars and probably didn't even look at Kolar.

Kittle is a top TE in the NFL and is from Norman too. Lol

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Is that so? They better be ready when we come through Autzen :birdman:

Experience these hands :ufdup:

In what? Ole Pattycake playing lil hoe. :hhh:

Whats gonna be different this time around? They gonna slap ya'll again and all ya'll gonna do is scream for Day's head on a platter. :sas1:

Ducks by 13+

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This the first year I dont care about HS signings. We got so many young skilled guys, we good. I wanna raid the portal for some key lineman on the OLine and Dline for depth...

We need experience more than anything
Me neither I don’t think I’ll ever care about recruiting the same now that the transfer portal is a thing

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
In what? Ole Pattycake playing lil hoe. :hhh:

Whats gonna be different this time around? They gonna slap ya'll again and all ya'll gonna do is scream for Day's head on a platter. :sas1:

Ducks by 13+
With the amount of pimp slaps yall received in the last two decades. Im surprised you can even make a coherent sentence.

Enjoy your lil time in prime real estate. Cuz when u get washed. Your ass going back to that dusty ass corner where you belong.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
With the amount of pimp slaps yall received in the last two decades. Im surprised you can even make a coherent sentence.

Enjoy your lil time in prime real estate. Cuz when u get washed. Your ass going back to that dusty ass corner where you belong.

What happened to all that 'Buckeyes by 40' talk?

Wanna talk about gettin washed? Wash yo asses. We dont get washed. We got heart. :mjgrin:

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
What happened to all that 'Buckeyes by 40' talk?

Wanna talk about gettin washed? Wash yo asses. We dont get washed. We got heart. :mjgrin:
Go look at your 2020 season. You be in that spin cycle for so long... you be thinking your shyt dont stink.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I agree. But at that same timr OU was recruiting guys like Mark Amdrews and Calcaterra. Chasing 4 stars and probably didn't even look at Kolar.

Kittle is a top TE in the NFL and is from Norman too. Lol

HOLDUP, Kittle was in your backyard literally? :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kittle went to high school in norman cuz his dad was part of the ou staff. He's originally from the midwest and his dad played at iowa so it was a forgone conclusion he would continue the legacy.

oh okay. didn't know his pops was legacy Hawkeye.

was about to say.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Go look at your 2020 season. You be in that spin cycle for so long... you be thinking your shyt dont stink.

We had the 80's and 90's.. ya'll had the 2000's and 2010's ..

We in the 2020's now.. and I know you dont wanna believe it.. but the pendulum's bout to swing this way again. :mjlit:

background_pendulum_ostrica.jpg