The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Interesting stat when you see some outliers from an on the field program success overview vs earnings of their pros…Cal and Mississippi State
Msu keeps some talent, they just can’t ever keep it all in house
QBs contracts, MSU has Dak and Cal has Aaron Rodgers not to mentioned they have other quality players like Cal has Cam Jordan
Also jackson kj and a few others msu has produced some studs

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Here we go, they found their white QB to push over black QBs in the draft, and Levis is nice but #1 pick? hell fukk no

It’s not a big deal, this shyt will sort itself out, and honestly if I’m a qb and it’s some anomaly of a year where a really stable organization has a real down year I’m not trying to go top 10 or any of that, hell I’ll even take second round because that means more likely a stable organization is grabbing me, and that’s what matters, imagine getting drafted by Detroit or the Texans

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 went 9-4, the other won a national title. breh mustve been a florida fan trying to rationalize that Tebow season was on Cam level

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mf be such homers logic escapes them in discussions, nikka couldn’t name a player on that auburn offense

was reading the twtter thread and would say somebody named like Jameis, Burrow, maybe others im missing but you can say they had way more talent than what Cam worked with

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
was reading the twtter thread and would say somebody named like Jameis, Burrow, maybe others im missing but you can say they had way more talent than what Cam worked with
One of my things is context, best qb talent wise he’s up there, but at the end of the day, his team surrounding him was leaving a lot to be desired, he had to put them on his back like Vince did the 05 Texas team

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
That was Sillk I believe
I had a talk with Sillk about Mullen. We stated our cases about our opinions on him. But CrimsonTarder was arguing in the thread about Mullen getting fired that he thought that Mullen was better than Lane.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I had a talk with Sillk about Mullen. We stated our cases about our opinions on him. But CrimsonTarder was arguing in the thread about Mullen getting fired that he thought that Mullen was better than Lane.
Yea, it's some idiots in this thread. They let them MSST years fool them. Xs & Os, yea, he's pretty good. But no one wants to put up with him as a HC if they don't have to.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Some fake ass fans in this thread who use BS excuses as to why they're no longer "fans" of the teams they were "diehard" for when they were on top. FSU fans went from 30 deep to literally NO ONE on this forum repping for them.

Used to be @Freddie.Cane & even @Rigby. vs like 10 FSU nikkas in here weekly. Now all of them hiding in their holes. Guarantee if FSU head into the Miami game unbeaten they'd pop their bytch asses back up though :scust:

But whatever, We let the losers worry about losing. USC back :blessed: