The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Some fake ass fans in this thread who use BS excuses as to why they're no longer "fans" of the teams they were "diehard" for when they were on top. FSU fans went from 30 deep to literally NO ONE on this forum repping for them.

Used to be @Freddie.Cane & even @Rigby. vs like 10 FSU nikkas in here weekly. Now all of them hiding in their holes. Guarantee if FSU head into the Miami game unbeaten they'd pop their bytch asses back up though :scust:

But whatever, We let the losers worry about losing. USC back :blessed:
@ me next time p*ssy.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can’t wait till November comes around and y’all still take the L :wow:y’all got all thG WR talent with no QB or no defense:russ: ND still gon beat that azz:ufdup:
No QB? :dahell:

We got the best QB in the nation :dahell:

You drunk? :dahell:

Silkk

Daps
You'll be off the Lincoln Riley bandwagon after y'all get smacked around by ND and Utah. :russell::beli:

The only good teams on that cupcake schedule.
:mjlol: Aint no good teams on this schedule

Smoking Everybody :blessed:

Silkk

Daps
Did you see your QB vs Baylor,Iowa state and Oklahoma state :scust: yeah he had 3 to passes but only had a 51 percent completion percentage vs Oklahoma state and was just awful vs ISU and Baylor
Did you see him in a USC uniform a few weeks back tho? :banderas:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Some fake ass fans in this thread who use BS excuses as to why they're no longer "fans" of the teams they were "diehard" for when they were on top. FSU fans went from 30 deep to literally NO ONE on this forum repping for them.

Used to be @Freddie.Cane & even @Rigby. vs like 10 FSU nikkas in here weekly. Now all of them hiding in their holes. Guarantee if FSU head into the Miami game unbeaten they'd pop their bytch asses back up though :scust:

But whatever, We let the losers worry about losing. USC back :blessed:
:martin: Really

And Mullen is good long as he doesn’t have to recruit, if I’m a mid tier acc/sec school, I’d get him, and let the nil department handle the recruiting stuff

Lane gon bring eyes and fukkery, not sure how I’d feel as an AD with his fukkery, but you will be a decent program under him, especially if he has a good trigger man at qb

Who’s better, probably lane, because with Mullen he will shoot himself in the foot constantly