The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Honestly surprised they didn’t try to get Texas & OU in there this season. Cause if im the Big 12, Im making sure they don’t win shyt this season :manny:
You can't rearrange league schedules that easily.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
They did it when they got A&M and Missouri
That was the expansion to 14. There isn't a road map for 16 yet. It's going to be a major overhaul and nobody is set-up for it yet :manny:
Nevermind TV rights and other revenue streams. That isn't getting hashed out in a calendar year.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That was the expansion to 12. There isn't a road map for 14 yet. It's going to be a major overhaul and nobody is set-up for it yet :manny:
Nevermind TV rights and other revenue streams. That isn't getting hashed out in a calendar year.
If they wanted to, They could

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
He is. And you would welcome him with open arms in Tally whenever you jump back on that bandwagon.
As a USC fan, I can't blame you for having no love for Lane. I'll say that at the time when Lane was at USC and Mullen was at Ms State, Mullen was better then.

But in 2022? Nah. And it's not even close.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
As a USC fan, I can't blame you for having no love for Lane. I'll say that at the time when Lane was at USC and Mullen was at Ms State, Mullen was better then.

What's the difference? What does Lane do better than Mullen?

Kiffen just had the 24th ranked class after playing in a NY6 bowl. He inherited Coral and had to hit the portal for his replacement and other major pieces.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

The only reason Lane has even been successful post USC is because he's always had a Briles running "his offense". Be it Kendal, The son in law, or Art giving him the blueprint. Take them away and he would flame out faster than a candle in the ocean.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The only reason Lane has even been successful post USC is because he's always had a Briles running "his offense". Be it Kendal, The son in law, or Art giving him the blueprint. Take them away and he would flame out faster than a candle in the ocean.
Idk about the briles stuff so when he was the oc at Bama what then