The Official 2022 UCL Final Thread - Liverpool vs Real Madrid: The Clash of the European Heavyweights. Football Heritage is real

Who wins the 2022 UCL Final?

• Liverpool

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This was a Leicester level achievement for Real. They are a very average side, should have been knocked out comfortably by PSG, Chelsea, City and Liverpool.

Incredible from them, and a real boost in the arm for a dead farmers league.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
This was a Leicester level achievement for Real. They are a very average side, should have been knocked out comfortably by PSG, Chelsea, City and Liverpool.

Incredible from them, and a real boost in the arm for a dead farmers league.

Cry some more breh:russ:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm a United fan, pretty sure i'm laughing harder than you. :dead:

La Liga is a farmers league, I have to be unbiased here.
Yet in a down year they had 2 teams in semis and won CL and this farmer league always beats PL in European finals. Love seeing PL Stan’s crying realizing how thir league isn’t my as good as all the pundits make it out to be.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Yet in a down year they had 2 teams in semis and won CL and this farmer league always beats PL in European finals. Love seeing PL Stan’s crying realizing how thir league isn’t my as good as all the pundits make it out to be.
I love it when other English teams lose in Europe so miss me with all the 'PL stan' nonsense. I'm not American, i support United, not the Premier League.

La Liga is a dead league, why do you think they cried so much over Mbappe? Because they were banking on centering their entire marketing of the league around him, because they have no stars, can't sell their league, their biggest clubs are cash strapped and it's only going to get worse.

Write it off as me being a 'PL fan' if you want, whatever that means, but the league is dying, 14 CL's for Real or not.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How we ranking Jose's inter 2010 run to win the CL? That one seemed marginally harder with the ATG Barca side in the run up (and inter down to 10 at Nou camp?)
Barcelona lost that because of the eruption of Eyjafjallajökull in Iceland. They went to Milan for the first leg by train.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they lost that because Guardiola is a serial choke artist when it comes to champion league away games.

And he left one his best midfielder on the bench for Keita.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
He needs to replace Naby :yeshrug:

He needs to add that rough dimension to the team or he will have similar (but less pronounced) problems to Wenger.

Teams are not always going to play ball. Real came to frustrate. Like SAF used to do to Arsenal or Jose's chelsea used to do to everyone (except Rafa).

Klopp didn't know what to do.

Like SAF didn't know what to do in the 2009 and esp. 2011 finals.

Look at how Newcastle physically dominated Arsenal the other day. It is that roughhouse element that is missing from your (and Citeh's btw) squads.

Naby ain't gonna make it and I bet Klopp starts to make hard decisions to shake up the squad and better prepare them for the future.

Henderson and Thiago are not the future and Fabinho just came back from injury. The fact that even under those circumstances Naby could not be trusted to start this game tells you all you need to know about whether Klopp thinks that he is of the required standard.

Liverpool literally had the blueprint of this game a month ago when Spurs nearly shut them out at Anfield. Dominated the game but barely had a clear cut chance on goal, in hindsight, Spurs should've won that game.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The top half of la liga > top half of the premier league
bottom half of premier league > bottom half of la liga

there are no cakewalks in the premier league but there are quite a few in la liga