The Official 2023/24 Brooklyn Nets thread: Magna Carta Holy Mikal

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx

I’ll personally smack the snot outta Marks/Tsai if they don’t pull the trigger on this (if true).

Why was I born in Jersey!!!!
:damn::damn::damn:
I don't think Nets picks are that valuable unless y'all have every intent on losing 60 games a year, which would be an indictment on everyone you pick during that time.

Houston has really good potential role players, but that's kinda what BK has now just older. It comes down to whether they think Jalen Green is worth $170 mil and betting the team on him.

Plan A should still be Cason Wallace. Wallace is good enough to justify Cam Thomas starting alongside him. If they wanna keep Claxton, now you have 3/5ths of your starting lineup done. Add in Clowney/Cam Johnson in the interim til the other picks get you the easiest thing to acquire: forwards,

I'd even be skeptical of Houston being willing to give you Green. It would be picks and MAYBE someone like Amen or Eason/Whitmore. I'd entertain Sengun above all if they wanna talk trade.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Nets picks are that valuable unless y'all have every intent on losing 60 games a year, which would be an indictment on everyone you pick during that time.

Houston has really good potential role players, but that's kinda what BK has now just older. It comes down to whether they think Jalen Green is worth $170 mil and betting the team on him.

Plan A should still be Cason Wallace. Wallace is good enough to justify Cam Thomas starting alongside him. If they wanna keep Claxton, now you have 3/5ths of your starting lineup done. Add in Clowney/Cam Johnson in the interim til the other picks get you the easiest thing to acquire: forwards,

I'd even be skeptical of Houston being willing to give you Green. It would be picks and MAYBE someone like Amen or Eason/Whitmore. I'd entertain Sengun above all if they wanna talk trade.

I would assume if we trade back for our picks that we would be “tanking” or atleast trade all our role players and just naturally suck. I couldn’t imagine trading for our picks back and keeping them. Iv’e personally been begging for a complete tear down and organic re-build since the 23 off season. I’d pack Mikal’s bags myself for a chance at top draft pick in 2025