The Official Anabolic Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm thinking of still running test

Honestly unless you already have it I’d run test with S-23 which I find to be better than Winstrol...LGD to me is more closely related to Dianabol/Superdrol But of course not as much water retention nor blood pressure rising potential...And Rad is kind of like a Sarms test base but I would avoid it and run the real thing.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Honestly unless you already have it I’d run test with S-23 which I find to be better than Winstrol...LGD to me is more closely related to Dianabol/Superdrol But of course not as much water retention nor blood pressure rising potential...And Rad is kind of like a Sarms test base but I would avoid it and run the real thing.
Okay good looking folks, I'm going to drop the RAD since I'm running TEST anyways, I didn't know that, that's why I been researching, I only ran Ostra and YK-11

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay good looking folks, I'm going to drop the RAD since I'm running TEST anyways, I didn't know that, that's why I been researching, I only ran Ostra and YK-11

To be honest the only Sarm like supps I find worthwhile are MK-2866, MK-677, LGD-40XX, S4, S-23, and my favorite Cardarine.

I’m thinking about running some peptides to see how that goes (GHRP, HGH Frag) on top of taking gray tops...

Basically I’m about to get a mini-Boston Lloyd on. And just blast and cruise for the foreseeable future...

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
To be honest the only Sarm like supps I find worthwhile are MK-2866, MK-677, LGD-40XX, S4, S-23, and my favorite Cardarine.

I’m thinking about running some peptides to see how that goes (GHRP, HGH Frag) on top of taking gray tops...

Basically I’m about to get a mini-Boston Lloyd on. And just blast and cruise for the foreseeable future...

I'm thinking going on a long blast too, all the way to December, I'm loving the gainz and the good feeling of Test, just in a happy mood. Can't wait to run some SARMS, I been researching some peptides also found a great source

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Talk to me about improving t4/t3 levels in said person w pre disposition to hypothyroidism...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Talk to me about improving t4/t3 levels in said person w pre disposition to hypothyroidism...

I take bitiron T3/T4....It’s 12.5mg of T3 and 50ish T4....It increases your levels and helps lead to weight loss amongst other things...The con is if you use it too long it will shut down your natural thyroid but if you come off of it properly your thyroid will be back to fully functional ASAP....You have to decrease the amount you take.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@NatiboyB @Waterproof

When taking tren do yall take caber? Also do you use a atronger AI such Arimidex or Letrozole when taking tren?

The only thing I use for Tren is caber...It’s also what I use for NPP....I’m on such a low dose of Tren right now that I will only take it if I get a demonstrated side I’m on (150mg a week). I also keep my estrogen in check so I’m not really converting that much.

Now with my AI I do utilize aroamisin at 12.5mg every 3rd day. I also keep letrozole on hand just in case signs of gyno pops up. So basically it’s just sitting in the medicine cabinet.

I have heard of people running 19 NOR (DECA/NPP/TREN) only cycles but I don’t run anything without at least my TRT level of test...I do prefer running a low test 150mg -250mg of test with 300-500mg of Tren.

My own personal recommendation is if you haven’t ran Tren before start with acetate first with an equal dosage of testosterone.

Once you know how you deal with Tren I’d hop on a tri-Tren blend or the enanthate ester

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only thing I use for Tren is caber...It’s also what I use for NPP....I’m on such a low dose of Tren right now that I will only take it if I get a demonstrated side I’m on (150mg a week). I also keep my estrogen in check so I’m not really converting that much.

Now with my AI I do utilize aroamisin at 12.5mg every 3rd day. I also keep letrozole on hand just in case signs of gyno pops up. So basically it’s just sitting in the medicine cabinet.

I have heard of people running 19 NOR (DECA/NPP/TREN) only cycles but I don’t run anything without at least my TRT level of test...I do prefer running a low test 150mg -250mg of test with 300-500mg of Tren.

My own personal recommendation is if you haven’t ran Tren before start with acetate first with an equal dosage of testosterone.

Once you know how you deal with Tren I’d hop on a tri-Tren blend or the enanthate ester
Howd you get the letro? shyt seems hard to get. I thought it was recommended to run your Tren lower than your test?

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
@NatiboyB @Waterproof

When taking tren do yall take caber? Also do you use a atronger AI such Arimidex or Letrozole when taking tren?
To be honest, I'm one In the Few that I don't get bad side effects from Tren or Steroids, I might get slight acne on the body, elevated blood pressurs or holding water but that's it I never took Caber.

But remember Tren is real fukkin Harsh, I'm on 400 mg of Tren a week and it took my body 3 weeks to get use to the Tren

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be honest, I'm one In the Few that I don't get bad side effects from Tren or Steroids, I might get slight acne on the body, elevated blood pressurs or holding water but that's it I never took Caber.

But remember Tren is real fukkin Harsh, I'm on 400 mg of Tren a week and it took my body 3 weeks to get use to the Tren
Can you put me up on letro as in acquiring some