The Official Ask a Breh Living in the Middle East Anything Thread(Pics Included)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I have been here in Qatar for about 7 months now, and I feel like its time to give the western world brehs an idea on what this middle east life is like..... So what yall wanna know?

This thread was inspired by thread 9348752308 on Dubai..

@6ixSigma

Jljjjra.jpg

QLGfWfk.jpg

YfHm617.jpg

8KjxZZB.jpg

UTgtZZo.jpg

saCxYlc.jpg

Last edited:

Rayzah

Daps
I will give you a few off top.

Driving here fukkING SUCKS, these nikkas WILL kill you and not one fukk will be given..:ld:
It is HOT as fukk from june - October :whew:but right now the high is around 84
You can drink but there is only one liquor store in the whole fukking country, and that bytch stay packed.. and they close for the ENTIRE month of ramadan:francis:

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Females: The ratio of males to females is horrible here. From what I see it looks like 5 guys to 1 female if not worse but I’m actually eating out here. The thing that works in my favor is that I’m young, doing a little better than ‘ok” and I’m up on game. Qatar Airways headquarters is here so the clubs are literally full of flight attendants and all they do is party. When females go to the clubs out here there usually get a drink or two free unless it’s ladies night (it’s almost one every day) then they get like 5 free drinks before midnight.

Personally I don’t even mess with flight attendants because the majority of them are all about that party life, their work schedules are horrible (not to mention they have curfews) and are full of themselves. Don’t get me wrong majority are fine, but once they get pulled from their countries where they were making no money to get a few thousand a month, housing paid for, get to travel, etc. They think they are everything.

Now I just mess with regular chicks. Females who came here with their families (mom or dad) or have regular jobs here.

Liquor: In most places in the Middle East you will only find liquor sold in hotel bars, clubs and 5 star restaurants. In Dubai you can buy liquor bottles in the duty free in the airport so I advise people to grab a few bottles in the airport when visiting and take to your hotel. In Qatar we cannot buy liquor in the airport. You must have a liquor permit which is easy to get. Cost about $100 and that just a deposit. I heard you get it back when you turn in your permit. Drinking is expensive in the Middle East in general. My first time going out here I was at the bar and asked for a double of grey goose and cranberry. Drink was 140 QAR which is $38 smh. Anyway, the only liquor store is basically the distribution center here. I always get that 750ml bottle of grey goose and it cost $99 out here so they are making a killing off of liquor.

Rayzah

Daps
Females: The ratio of males to females is horrible here. From what I see it looks like 5 guys to 1 female if not worse but I’m actually eating out here. The thing that works in my favor is that I’m young, doing a little better than ‘ok” and I’m up on game. Qatar Airways headquarters is here so the clubs are literally full of flight attendants and all they do is party. When females go to the clubs out here there usually get a drink or two free unless it’s ladies night (it’s almost one every day) then they get like 5 free drinks before midnight.

Personally I don’t even mess with flight attendants because the majority of them are all about that party life, their work schedules are horrible (not to mention they have curfews) and are full of themselves. Don’t get me wrong majority are fine, but once they get pulled from their countries where they were making no money to get a few thousand a month, housing paid for, get to travel, etc. They think they are everything.

Now I just mess with regular chicks. Females who came here with their families (mom or dad) or have regular jobs here.

Liquor: In most places in the Middle East you will only find liquor sold in hotel bars, clubs and 5 star restaurants. In Dubai you can buy liquor bottles in the duty free in the airport so I advise people to grab a few bottles in the airport when visiting and take to your hotel. In Qatar we cannot buy liquor in the airport. You must have a liquor permit which is easy to get. Cost about $275 and that just a deposit. I heard you get it back when you turn in your permit. Drinking is expensive in the Middle East in general. My first time going out here I was at the bar and asked for a double of grey goose and cranberry. Drink was 140 QAR which is $38 smh. Anyway, the only liquor store is basically the distribution center here. I always get that 750ml bottle of grey goose and it cost $99 out here so they are making a killing off of liquor.
fixed

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
In Dubai you can buy liquor bottles in the duty free in the airport so I advise people to grab a few bottles in the airport when visiting and take to your hotel.

Outside of duty free there's a few liquor stores here and there in Dubai, but you will need a license to be able to purchase. There's actually quite a big liquor store in Ajman that sells liquor pretty cheap as well where you don't need a license at all.