Status
Not open for further replies.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
OK so I'm assuming silver surfer and Galactus now are the best guesses if not the living tribal.....I remember years ago hearing about marvel to get the rights to Galactus and silver surfer back in exchange for daredevil or some shyt. Maybe they been keeping it a secret this whole time. My biggest guess is whatever happens with cosmic entities, that the avengers will eventually team up with thanos. Dude felt super guilty/ regretful about gammorra at the end of the movie

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
If not Friday or over the weekend, Monday evening is a possibility due to Monday Night Football.

Conrad has previously shared his source claims a football game is most likely.

Earlier this month in a YouTube video the blogger said: “This time it will most likely debut, maybe on a football game. That’s what I was told.

“Very reliable source, who has been 100% correct on every trailer previously for me, says they’re 95% it will be on a football game.”

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If not Friday or over the weekend, Monday evening is a possibility due to Monday Night Football.

Conrad has previously shared his source claims a football game is most likely.

Earlier this month in a YouTube video the blogger said: “This time it will most likely debut, maybe on a football game. That’s what I was told.

“Very reliable source, who has been 100% correct on every trailer previously for me, says they’re 95% it will be on a football game.”

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

If they were going to do a football game, it would've been tonight.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

DlmXoiR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.