Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was actually eyeing that like an hour ago. But it's supposed to be 68 degrees or some shyt, I don't really need a jacket for the premiere.

Fred.

You sure:usure:

The theaters in my opinions always be chilly

I always bring a hoody man..... even in the summer!

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This off topic but after looking at the origin story trailer for the joke Phoenix is one of my favorite actors. I got to think on the marvel side who’s origin story from a villain would I like to see :jbhmm:? Then it hit me like naw naw ...they gotta do origin story on my man dr doom (DOOM all caps :ufdup:). I hoping for a DOOM origin story. MCU make it happen and get Christopher Nolan to direct...or the director that did whiplash I like the way it was shot. Man who would make a good DOOM thoe :jbhmm:? DOOM might be one of the more underrated villains he isn’t talked about enough to me. #justathought#
The guy who was writing a script for Fox has had a meeting with Feige so you never know.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone direct me to a comics or story where dr doom is cool:francis::francis:
I never got the hype for him all he does is shoot electricity:hhh: am I missing something here? Please help:gucci:

yrdtf.jpg

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Can someone direct me to a comics or story where dr doom is cool:francis::francis:
I never got the hype for him all he does is shoot electricity:hhh: am I missing something here? Please help:gucci:

Dr Doom in Secret Wars! Doom wasn’t to be fcuked with whatsoever:wow:

And this one:

This was some crazy sh!t right here:wow:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:dwillhuh: Doom is that nikka. I’m at work so I hope some brehs can shoot you some links of his exploits. But Doom is a fukking problem

He sonned the fukk out of Thanos:wow:

DcuP1YuX4AARey2.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dwillhuh: Doom is that nikka. I’m at work so I hope some brehs can shoot you some links of his exploits. But Doom is a fukking problem

He sonned the fukk out of Thanos:wow:

DcuP1YuX4AARey2.jpg

Na...... what Gamorra sis did to Thanos in IG was sonnong.

What Dr DOOM did to Thanos was something far worse. He eviscerated that nicca:wow:

I don’t think even Thanos children to this day even ever uttered the 2 words “Doctor” or “DOOM” after Vic did what he did to the mad Titan

Martha

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yo, Dont be sleepin on Dr Doom.
Marquis thought he had beaten Dr Doom when he sent Doom back in time to the Pliocene age to get eaten by dinosaurs or whatever.......This guy Doom actually used magic and what have you to actually SURVIVE for the 10,000 years and come back and get revenge on the Marquis in the present future. He didnt time travel. He just survived, chilled, waited and plotted during the 10,000 years.

:wow::wow::wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
While were on Marvel villains, wonder why they never glorified Dracula into their movies/series. That shyt would of made a killing with all the vampire fans out there

Status
Not open for further replies.