The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I read an article somewhere they re-cut the 2nd trailer to showcase more BP characters because of the movie's popularity

I recall a report years back saying Chadwick signed a 5 picture deal.

Infinity War 1 & 2 will be Chad's 3rd and 4th film. :lupe:

Every movie T'Challa has been in has been a guaranteed billy:troll:. He'll be 4/4 in 2019

What should his last film be before the re-up? He'll have just 1 film left before it's time to pay that man the super max Lebron contract :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I recall a report years back saying Chadwick signed a 5 picture deal.

Infinity War 1 & 2 will be Chad's 3rd and 4th film. :lupe:

Every movie T'Challa has been in has been a guaranteed billy:troll:. He'll be 4/4 in 2019

What should his last film be before the re-up? He'll have just 1 film left before it's time to pay that man the super max Lebron contract :wow:

Oh shyt.... 5 pic
s eh?......

Well since people want HIGH STAKES and DEATH what if they sign him for Cap Marvel then he dies in A4?:troll:

Bet yall gonna be wanting Marvel to revive people then eh:sas2::pachaha:

Martha

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I know its prolly 0% chance of this happening.

But!...I been peeping Stan Lee and shyt, and I really think Feige & Co are gonna try and get as much as they can in for Big Stan. Dude is getting up there, its getting rough for him.

Just think though, he got to see Captain America get his shine again, Doctor Strange & Black Panther get respectable movies! Spidey is back and just the MCU as a whole...They gotta do this for Stan y'all :wow:

I think we might see F4 or Silver Surfer I really do bruhs. Im not getting my hopes up :whoa: but if they pulled it off I wouldn't be surprised. Infinity War can and will be the movie Stan always wanted :mjcry:

:salute:Stan Lee
stan+lee+70s.jpg

or it might just be a giant promo for Disney toys :sadcam: or a giant mess :sadcam:

:picard:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Nah breh... Thanos Handed black bolt his ass in the Infinity comic...:mjlol: Even with that Sonic scream Thanos chokeslammed his ass... Hulk and the Avengers caught the beats in that series too...:heh:

405f7870485a1e8cd5f86f99c065932e.jpg

Took a full force black bolt scream to the face like it ain't shyt :picard:

That whole comic + Time Runs Out :whew:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I know its prolly 0% chance of this happening.

But!...I been peeping Stan Lee and shyt, and I really think Feige & Co are gonna try and get as much as they can in for Big Stan. Dude is getting up there, its getting rough for him.

Just think though, he got to see Captain America get his shine again, Doctor Strange & Black Panther get respectable movies! Spidey is back and just the MCU as a whole...They gotta do this for Stan y'all :wow:

I think we might see F4 or Silver Surfer I really do bruhs. Im not getting my hopes up :whoa: but if they pulled it off I wouldn't be surprised. Infinity War can and will be the movie Stan always wanted :mjcry:

:salute:Stan Lee
stan+lee+70s.jpg

or it might just be a giant promo for Disney toys :sadcam: or a giant mess :sadcam:

:picard:

yeah i dont think stan is too long for this world...hes fighting pneumonia...at his age thats going to weaken him some more....i think though hes filmed his appearances for both avengers films and the ant man sequel...dont know about capt marvel

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New trailer this week and tickets go on sale Friday.

Opening weekend in that middle row:blessed:

:dwillhuh:

I don't see confirmation for either of those things anywhere on the 'net.

Where did you get that info?

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lurking another forum.

SzasjLv.png

:patrice::yeshrug:

I guess it's possible this is legit but like I said, I haven't seen this info posted anywhere. Literally nothing about it. Usually when info like this leaks it appears on social media or somewhere besides a forum or two. So I dunno.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That Entertainment Tonight shyt was :trash:

Was literally 90 seconds long with no new movie footage. A couple behind the scenes shots that didn't really show anything. It was mostly interviews with the cast and even then none were longer than 10-15 seconds. Big ass waste of time.

I realize this movie is going to do numbers regardless but the lack of promotion this close to the release date is starting to wear thin.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the trailer don't drop by Thurs/Fri, fukk it.

Don't think they've ever dropped a trailer this late in the game, tho(Beyond March 12th for an April/May release)

Might have something to do with the success of BP

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:patrice::yeshrug:

I guess it's possible this is legit but like I said, I haven't seen this info posted anywhere. Literally nothing about it. Usually when info like this leaks it appears on social media or somewhere besides a forum or two. So I dunno.

Fred.
Got it from reddit from a dude that works at AMC.:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: hex