The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Its pretty obvious how the start of the movie will be:yeshrug: hulk crash down on earth dr strange turns him back to bruce and tony get notified:ehh: bruce explains to them that thor is hurt/lost and they were attacked by this man:ohhh::ohhh:. Dr. Strange and his pal dont beleive him but tony hits the
Ironman-MK-III.gif
They said in recent interviews that Dr stange already has a idea Thanos is coming and he's the one recruiting Tony, and Banner with Wong.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its pretty obvious how the start of the movie will be:yeshrug: hulk crash down on earth dr strange turns him back to bruce and tony get notified:ehh: bruce explains to them that thor is hurt/lost and they were attacked by this man:ohhh::ohhh:. Dr. Strange and his pal dont beleive him but tony hits the
Ironman-MK-III.gif

I STILL :wow: over this legendary suit up scene, it never gets old....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We really don't need a 2nd trailer. The movie is only 40 something days away. A 2nd official trailer has never been released this close to an opening date. We've seen enough. We don't need any more footage at all brehs. Anything else that we see would be a spoiler. Just be patient and wait for a month brehs
I agree but for a different reason. It would just be unprecedented for a movie this huge. I want more history being made. :blessed:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
that fantastic beasts trailer has the same end music as the Infinity War trailer...

momma

All Star
Daps
Ironman-MK-III.gif

I think the order he's gonna get the stones is Xandar for the power stone, Asgardian ship for the space stone, Collector for the reality stone, then Earth for Vision and Strange's mind and time stones and *possibly* Tony's soul stone if that rumor comes out to be true?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm calling it now....Thanos won't get all the stones until the very end of this movie and the next one will be called
Avengers: Infinity Guantlet
I don't think he gets all of the stones. I think the soul stone or time stone will kept from him at least until the next movie.