The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Conz

Superstar
Daps
James Gunn, a man fully engrained in the the MCU, said the movie was great? That's some endorsement!

i mean, i expect greatness obviously, but that means zip

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Wakanada :skip:

Have a doctorate in thermonuclear physics but don't know the strongest country in Africa brehs :leostare:

it's not known to be the strongest country in africa though. To the outside world it's just another african country.

Plus Banner's neurotic and stumbles over himself w/ everything he says + does :yeshrug:

Daps
For those dissing iron man 2

Tony was bout to die and decided to become an F1 driver
:russ:

Tony thought his shyt didn't stink, he assumed the world was a decade away in tech until whiplash came through and crushed the building
:banderas:
giphy.gif

The introduction to war machine :ahh:

Howard stark being smarter than tony from the grave
:salute:

Shield :obama:

Intro to Thor :smugdraper:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That dude is weird as fukk about his movie career...he hates how he is known more for the marvel flicks than the other movies he does outside of that genre..talmbout he is only proud of like 3 movies he has done.
Millions of actors/actresses who never made it wished they could've been known for a starring role in a iconic blockbuster franchise.

momma

All Star
Daps
81mQKShHyCL._SX425_.jpg

I think the merch gives away both the placement of the stones + the order he gets the stones (The power and space stones are on the same knuckles as in the trailer so I'm assuming these are the actual placements)

Power stone first (confirmed from trailers), then space stone (confirmed from trailers), then reality stone, then mind stone, then time stone, then soul stone

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I mean to each his own but IM2, IM3, AOU and Thor 2 are fukking awful.

Agreed on all fronts except AOU. I love AOU and will never understand the hate it gets. It was busy, but it had to be. Ultron was a solid villain and the action was on point.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That dude is weird as fukk about his movie career...he hates how he is known more for the marvel flicks than the other movies he does outside of that genre..talmbout he is only proud of like 3 movies he has done.
The fans of these comic book movies are pretty much a closed community. The rest of Hollywood doesn't really respect these movies. You don't have to be a great actor to play these roles. As long as you don't fukk up completely people will be ok with you.

He probably wants more respect in his craft than a role like Captain America would provide. I mean you take the money but do you get respect here?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I mean to each his own but IM2, IM3, AOU and Thor 2 are fukking awful.

Iron Man 2 was really Iron Man 1.5. It literally picked up where the last one left off. It introduced Black Widow and got fans acclimated to the new Rhodey. It wasn't bad. I think it was more or less made to be mostly filler.

Iron Man 3 was pure filler. At that point Iron Man was marvels biggest draw so they had to do another sequel. It should've been called Tony Stark instead of Iron Man 3 though.

AOU should've been a 2 part movie and based on Whedon's comments, there was enough to the story to justify a part 2. Whedon struggled with trying to juggle that many characters in a movie... HOWEVER, Whedon's fumble allowed the Russo Bro's to pick up to rock and return it for a TD with Civil War.

Thor 2 was ruined by the forced romance. It was the first time that Marvel tried to shoehorn/force a character (Jane Foster and her sidekick) that didn't really fit. Thor had way more chemistry was Siff and Valkarie.

Marvel isn't perfect but they know how to adapt and learn from their mistakes. They're also not afraid to take risks.