The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
It's not about getting it, it's about being tired of them making one of the worst characters too important.

What are you talking about? I’m referring to when you said they didn’t do anything because the og avengers are alive.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What are you talking about? I’m referring to when you said they didn’t do anything because the og avengers are alive.
I was referring to when the poster said that he didn't think they had the balls to go through with it, i'm saying they didn't do anything shocking and they stuck to the material. The shocking thing would've been to throw a twist and have one of the OGs turn to ashes.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm ready for tonight. @Ironman, if you die, I just wanted to say thanks for the Stark Industries coffee mug. :to:

2185613.jpg.size-285_square-true_maxheight-285.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They killed their 2 most popular newcomers in Panther & Spider-Man, yet they continue to drag out the one character people have grown tired of:snoop:. Feminism really sucks the fun out of everything.

they ruined the franchise, movie sounds like a train wreck, you can do that dumb shyt in comics but not movies, all that cosmic shyt is goofy
black panther just died and came back to life in his own movie, just to die again when you know he is going to get wished back on some dragon ball shyt is some lazy writing
nobody wants to see no goddamn captain marvel, they gonna be in the same boat they are in with the star wars shyt and the decline will begin

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
they ruined the franchise, movie sounds like a train wreck, you can do that dumb shyt in comics but not movies, all that cosmic shyt is goofy
black panther just died and came back to life in his own movie, just to die again when you know he is going to get wished back on some dragon ball shyt is some lazy writing
nobody wants to see no goddamn captain marvel, they gonna be in the same boat they are in with the star wars shyt and the decline will begin
They're doing this because of Wonder Woman, but what they fail to realize is Wonder Woman is one of the most iconic superheroes of all time. That's also why i wasn't buying them trying to lump WW & BP together since what BP was able to do was much more impressive.