The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps

you gotta remember, the entire basis of that relationship is the two of them jumping out the window and making stupid decisions based on love :banderas:

Not to mention Starlord is basically an overgrown lovable brave baby. he didnt grow up basically, he went to space as a kid. He's still a little kid walking around with a zune, playing tunes, having silly fights, thrusting his junk at a power stone weiding Ronan the Accuser, saying stuff like ''you shouldnt have killed my mom and squished my walkman'' before confronting a universal threat like Ego, dude is an emotional mess and someone had just killed who he loves the most.....what he did in IW makes perfect sense......I also thought it was cool callback to Civil War when Tony, who came to make peace suddenly went into rage mode at Cap and Bucky when he saw the video.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I might be misremembering, but he kind of contains himself at first - it's only when Thanos says "it was necessary" that he loses it...I think.

Either way, was in character and a nice reflection of what happened to Tony at the end of Civil War. Tony is now in Cap's spot, stepping in to stop Star Lord.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
The Russo Bros. are geniuses.....

Dr. Strange said that there were over 14 million outcomes with only one where they win....

We've and other internet geeks have been coming up with all these theories and possibilities on what the outcome is gonna be in Avengers 4... (thus creating those possible outcomes)

how many outcomes are we up to?

well played Russos well played.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Dr. Strange said that there were over 14 million outcomes with only one where they win....

We've and other internet geeks have been coming up with all these theories and possibilities on what the outcome is gonna be in Avengers 4... (thus creating those possible outcomes)

17:sas2:

Yall have a long way to go:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Three caveats nobody mentions is....

Were their more outcomes that strange did see?

If he saw all outcomes, then he know who would end up being killed in the end?

Does "winning" means everyone lives?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Three caveats nobody mentions is....

Were their more outcomes that strange did see?

If he saw all outcomes, then he know who would end up being killed in the end?

Does "winning" means everyone lives?

Avengers 4 returns to theaters May 3, 2019:smugdraper:

THANOS RETURNS in Avengers 4:demonic:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
good question.

And I'm also surprised NOBODY asked Strange how they ended up winning, and if letting Thanos get all the stones was factored into all scenarios. If that was the case, then why even bother trying to take the gauntlet from him in the first place?

He should've told everyone "Look, Thanos is getting all the stones and will snap his fingers" "Tony and Nebula will be the only ones to survive" "Tony this is what you need to do in order to bring us back".

When Thanos came, Strange could've given him the stone and let him leave. He could've spent the final hour or so going over Tony needed to do :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Avengers 4 returns to theaters May 3, 2019:smugdraper:

THANOS RETURNS in Avengers 4:demonic:

I read the synopsis for A4, and reading between the lines it seems that the gauntlet was only meant to use all of the stones in that manner one time. That's why it was burnt out and mangled.

Thanos may have even been permanently injured as a result, which maybe the reason why he told baby Gamora it cost him everything. I doubt Thanos will be a full strength in the next movie. And he doesn't have the Black Order anymore. In fact, wiping out half the universe had to have wiped out half his army as well. Maybe Thor goes to make a new gauntlet. It will be interesting to see how they fix this :patrice: