The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if he dies.IIRC the first time we meet Saul he tells Walt that “it wasnt me, it was Lalo”

so i guess it depends on where in the breaking bad timeline this show ends.

Lalo gotta be dead by season 4 of "BB" because Gus told Hector he was the last Salamanca.

Fred.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Lalo gotta be dead by season 4 of "BB" because Gus told Hector he was the last Salamanca.

Fred.
Good point. I guess i have always assumed this show would end right before he meets walt/jessie in the desert, but could go past that. I really cant wait for season 6...gotta do a rewatch of both this and BB before season 6 hits.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

Fred.
Or so he thinks.

Walt thought for certain that Jesse was dead.

We can ask the question: "Even if Lalo remained alive, then why didn't he avenge the deaths of his cousins?

Gus' existence during the events of Breaking Bad were only 8-10 months, tops. Walt turned 50 in the opener, and turned 51 after Gus was killed...and the Salamancas were dropping during that short window as well. Lalo was probably in a position where he couldn't get back across the border...maybe he's comatose (too cliche).

I'd say there's a 30% chance that Lalo is still around. Him popping up after the BB era would be some badass shyt

Last edited:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I like how they avoided the prequel trap. Most prequels are tough to pull off cuz we know how the story ends. Throwing Gene in there changed the game.

Add in the question mark of Nacho, Kim, Lalo, and Howard’s fates in this season gonna be a bunch of:lupe:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
giphy.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Or so he thinks.

Walt thought for certain that Jesse was dead.

We can ask the question: "Even Lalo remained alive, then why didn't he avenge the deaths of his cousins?

Gus' existence during the events of Breaking Bad were only 8-10 months, tops. Walt turned 50 in the opener, and turned 51 after Gus was killed...and the Salamancas were dropping during that short window as well. Lalo was probably in a position where he couldn't get back across the border...maybe he's comatose (too cliche).

I'd say there's a 30% chance that Lalo is still around. Him popping up after the BB era would be some badass shyt
Maybe he looking for Gene in the flash forwards. :wow: