Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Theres alot more than just that to get into heaven. But recognizing the son who saved us from our sins is a must. For the father sent him to save us.

Yoo where i can read up on tge wars in heaven that sparked satan rebellion? I read it b4 but cant remember apocrypha? Enoch?

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Theres alot more than just that to get into heaven. But recognizing the son who saved us from our sins is a must. For the father sent him to save us.

Yoo where i can read up on tge wars in heaven that sparked satan rebellion? I read it b4 but cant remember apocrypha? Enoch?

book of revelations discusses the end times, also the dead sea scrolls are very important in understanding prophecy. There is an entire scroll called the war scroll

*the war in heaven is also discussed in revelations

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out , that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down , which accused them before our God day and night

of course the Hebrew does not refer to Him as Christ, a greek word, the Hebrew is Messiah or Mashiach.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
yes I agree
Yooo mad people over look genasis, the deepest book of them all. Yall wanna get into eve being sexually seduced by satan having spiritual/phyiscal sex?
genesis is definitely a deep book that has plenty of overlooked messeges. I have heard many interpretations of the adam and eve, seducing of the serpent stories, but as far as sexually impregnating eve, id say no. The bible does have a lot of interesting twin combinations that one was evil and one was righteous (Jacob and esau as well). There definitely is a demonic bloodline that has been interwoven through out time based on the fallen angels. Yahusha discusses the separation of the wheat and the tares, the old testament discusses the sons of bilal and the sons of anak. These are the remnants of the demonic seed and the giants. They were mutated by the angelic rebels, some of which had six fingers and six toes.

What is interesting is there is a native American story of a clan of red haired giants that lived in the new York state area, that were red haired all of which had six fingers and six toes.

2 Samuel 21
19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam. 20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature , that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant

http://dnaconsultants.com/_blog/DNA...nts_with_Double-Rowed_Teeth,_Flattened_Heads/

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
yes I agree

genesis is definitely a deep book that has plenty of overlooked messeges. I have heard many interpretations of the adam and eve, seducing of the serpent stories, but as far as sexually impregnating eve, id say no. The bible does have a lot of interesting twin combinations that one was evil and one was righteous (Jacob and esau as well). There definitely is a demonic bloodline that has been interwoven through out time based on the fallen angels. Yahusha discusses the separation of the wheat and the tares, the old testament discusses the sons of bilal and the sons of anak. These are the remnants of the demonic seed and the giants. They were mutated by the angelic rebels, some of which had six fingers and six toes.

I dont have the time to do quotrs cuz im on my phone, but genesis 3-4. Eating of yhe fruit, figuring out theyre naked, her giving birth to cain then all of a sudden abel which would mean they are twins means dual conception. Further proof of this is seen by cains acts, he is a very evil person. He had to be satans seed.

As for the wheat and tares, these so called aliens which are just demons are doing genetic manipulation through abductions using animald and humans so yeah, shyt is really real out here.

Bigfoot, shadow persons, reptiles, greys, all physical manifestions of demons.

Have u noticed all these "great" civilizations worshipped these false gods and they followed that false demons rules and end up disappearing. Theres just too much evidence...

U cant be a lifelong vegan/vegetarian. The vegan diet of the eden had food of great sustenance. Nothing like the plants we have now. Thus noah and after were allowed to eat meat, as all the old world plants were destroyed and due to climate change the new plants would not be the same. Vitamin b12 which is necessary to maintain brain health is only obtainable from meat/by broducts. Animals were herbivores to. God is great

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Please don't derail this thread and let it live.

It is a specific thread for people who want to debate and discuss about the content of the Bible. If you don't agree, if you anti-religions, if you don't try to exchange about it, just don't participate and/or ignore the thread. Anything that will constitute derailment should be reported and will get deleted.

The thread title is clear ("Bible study"), so the participants will most likely be Christians and may post things that may oppose science and/or non-religious people but it's ok because it is not a thread to debate about religion(s). The purpose of this thread is similar to the one of the Conspiracy Thread, it's a safe haven, so please don't disturb the peace in here.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
I dont have the time to do quotrs cuz im on my phone, but genesis 3-4. Eating of yhe fruit, figuring out theyre naked, her giving birth to cain then all of a sudden abel which would mean they are twins means dual conception. Further proof of this is seen by cains acts, he is a very evil person. He had to be satans seed.

As for the wheat and tares, these so called aliens which are just demons are doing genetic manipulation through abductions using animald and humans so yeah, shyt is really real out here.

Bigfoot, shadow persons, reptiles, greys, all physical manifestions of demons.

Have u noticed all these "great" civilizations worshipped these false gods and they followed that false demons rules and end up disappearing. Theres just too much evidence...

U cant be a lifelong vegan/vegetarian. The vegan diet of the eden had food of great sustenance. Nothing like the plants we have now. Thus noah and after were allowed to eat meat, as all the old world plants were destroyed and due to climate change the new plants would not be the same. Vitamin b12 which is necessary to maintain brain health is only obtainable from meat/by broducts. Animals were herbivores to. God is great
Yes i absolutely have.

There is a reason why the planets are named after ancient roman deities, because sun, star and moon worship represents literally the fallen angels. All societies, regardless of prominance worshipped idols, form the neolithic time period all the way up to now. It is a true shame that comparative mythology is taken as mythology and not the true history of the planet earth. What must be drawn from research and experience is that every culture is telling the same story, except from two points of veiw- the Truth in the Spirit of Yahuah, and the demonic, lawless spirits. This is as old a fact of nature as the sun and sky themselves.

2 kings 17
15 And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain , and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them. 16 And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal

Ezekiel 8
16 And he brought me into the inner court of the LORD'S house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the LORD, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the LORD, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east

Jeremiah 8
2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved , and whom they have served , and after whom they have walked , and whom they have sought , and whom they have worshipped : they shall not be gathered , nor be buried ; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

It is a specific thread for people who want to debate and discuss about the content of the Bible. If you don't agree, if you anti-religions, if you don't try to exchange about it, just don't participate and/or ignore the thread. Anything that will constitute derailment should be reported and will get deleted.

The thread title is clear ("Bible study"), so the participants will most likely be Christians and may post things that may oppose science and/or non-religious people but it's ok because it is not a thread to debate about religion(s). The purpose of this thread is similar to the one of the Conspiracy Thread, it's a safe haven, so please don't disturb the peace in here.

This.

In addition repeat offender will catch a thread ban.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

This.

In addition repeat offender will catch a thread ban.

Have you guys thought about making a religion subforum? Grouping it in with science and intellectual discussion makes no sense.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Have you guys thought about making a religion subforum? Grouping it in with science and intellectual discussion makes no sense.

There's no intellectual discussion at all to be had when speaking about the Bible or religion ?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
There's no intellectual discussion at all to be had when speaking about the Bible or religion ?
It bothers you this much to have a bible thread? one thread?
There's a lot of religion discussion in Higher Learning and I don't get it. It's like if you combined TSC with The Coli sports forum. There'd be some overlap of discussion but it'd mostly be two different groups talking about two different things and plenty of animosity when the topics cross over. That's pretty much how this forum feels.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There's a lot of religion discussion in Higher Learning and I don't get it. It's like if you combined TSC with The Coli sports forum. There'd be some overlap of discussion but it'd mostly be two different groups talking about two different things and plenty of animosity when the topics cross over. That's pretty much how this forum feels.
:ehh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

There's also a lot of political discussion, doesn't mean politics needs it's own subforum, we now have a theology thread and a bible study thread where "these" types of discussions can be had without offending those for or against the topics. That's all I have to say on the matter