Religion/Spirituality The Official Bible Study Thread

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Yea my uncle died before I was born, but he was a radio personality in Liberia for a Christian Radio Station, while I do not like the idea of White Missionaries being in Africa, my Uncle put in work when it came to the message of God. My main gripe is that being that Africans pass down history Orally, it is easy for history to be distorted (as it has been).
Right, remember that everything was oral before Masha (moses) and most people whose tradition traveled throughout history this was were geniuses. Remembering the minute details of every bit of history was the responsibility of the people, but as outside influence begins to creep in the messeges get augmented with lies and distortions. We know that the bible is the true history of the world, just deciphering the English, greek and relying on the Hebrew becomes our responsibility now.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Right, remember that everything was oral before Masha (moses) and most people whose tradition traveled throughout history this was were geniuses. Remembering the minute details of every bit of history was the responsibility of the people, but as outside influence begins to creep in the messeges get augmented with lies and distortions. We know that the bible is the true history of the world, just deciphering the English, greek and relying on the Hebrew becomes our responsibility now.

You are right about the law being oral. Even Cain and Abel were required to follow the law. Noah and his sons knew the difference between clean and unclean animals before the flood as well.

Now, I noticed that you have Moses name as Masha in the hebrew which is correct. Can you explain to me how you have the title Mesciach in your sig when the same hebrew characters to pronounce Masha is found in Mesciach.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
You are right about the law being oral. Even Cain and Abel were required to follow the law. Noah and his sons knew the difference between clean and unclean animals before the flood as well.

Now, I noticed that you have Moses name as Masha in the hebrew which is correct. Can you explain to me how you have the title Mesciach in your sig when the same hebrew characters to pronounce Masha is found in Mesciach.
Mashiach is the correct spelling. I will change it.

There is a commandment that we must follow, not to make images, or icons of anything in heaven or on earth or under the earth, may I then ask why you are using an image of Ha Mashiach as your avatar? The muslims, who also follow the law of Masha and the old testament, are completing the law of not depicting our Messiah, as well as fervently praying and worshipping, following all of the commandments under a false messiah. if they have that much reverence for the false messiah, we should have the same, or indeed more, for the real one. Cheers.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Mashiach is the correct spelling. I will change it.

There is a commandment that we must follow, not to make images, or icons of anything in heaven or on earth or under the earth, may I then ask why you are using an image of Ha Mashiach as your avatar? The muslims, who also follow the law of Masha and the old testament, are completing the law of not depicting our Messiah, as well as fervently praying and worshipping, following all of the commandments under a false messiah. if they have that much reverence for the false messiah, we should have the same, or indeed more, for the real one. Cheers.

What makes you thing that its Mashiach in my avatar? That is just a depiction of an elect man of Israel sitting on his throne. How is that an idol?

Did you not know that depictions of cherubs were required as part of the building of the temple to Solomon by the Most High? It is okay to have depiction of things as long as you do not worship the image, that is what idolatry is.

Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim

An image depiction of the Mashiach is okay to show our people to combat the lying Cesare image. We without a proper "image" for a very long time. That is why camps use it, they always say it is a "depiction", not actual exact image based on Revelation 1. We cannot properly depict Yahawashi in is proper glory, but at least can help the simple among our people understand that he is a so-called black man. It helps combat the image of the beast which was and is still stuck the head of many of our people.

And by the way, his name is Yahawashi and the Father's name is Yahawah and to prove that. Try and spell out Judah in the hebrew. Judah's name has the Father's name in it.

Last edited:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
What makes you thing that its Mashiach in my avatar? That is just a depiction of an elect man of Israel sitting on his throne. How is that an idol?

Did you not know that depictions of cherubs were required as part of the building of the temple to Solomon by the Most High? It is okay to have depiction of things as long as you do not worship the image, that is what idolatry is.

An image depiction of the Mashiach is okay to show our people to combat the lying Cesare image. We without a proper "image" for a very long time. That is why camps use it, they always say it is a "depiction", not actual exact image based on Revelation 1. We cannot properly depict Yahawashi in is proper glory, but at least can help the simple among our people understand that he is a so-called black man. It helps combat the image of the beast which was and is still stuck the head of many of our people.

And by the way, his name is Yahawashi and the Father's name is Yahawah and to prove that. Try and spell out Judah in the hebrew. Judah's name has the Father's name in it.
Yahawashi? You do realize there are more vowels than just 'a' right? you do realize theres no 'w' in Hebrew, right? the 'w' is Yiddish/German.

The 'oo' is what you are missing. What else you are missing is following the commandments by not participating in a blasphemy. The scriptures say you don't fight evil with evil, railing for railing. It is against the commandments to depict Yahusha HaMashiach, for whatever reason. The cherubs were commanded to be built to king Shaluman, for the temple, it was not commanded for battling idol for idol. Following the commandments is key, and understanding Hebrew is also the key to worship.

יהוה

י - Y
ה - Ah
ו - U
ה - Ah

יהושע

י - Y
ה - Ah
ו - U
ש - Sh
ע - A

אלישע - What does this word say?

It says Alisha, modern pronunciation of 'Elisha', Which means 'my Alaheim is salvation' you will notice the shin ayin combo at the end, which is identical to the way the Messiah's Name is spelled in the Tanak. 'Sha, which comes from the conjugate of this word

ישע - Yasha - Salvation.

Joshua and Yahusha have the same Hebrew Name, spelled 218 times in the Tanak like this:יהושע

It comes from two Hebrew words H3068 and H3467 Yahuah and yasha(salvation)

MattitYahu 1:21
21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Yahusha: for he shall save his people from their sins

Just like Yahusha after Masha, who delivered Yashraal into the promised land. Yahusha/Joshua was named Husha, or הושע
before Masha added a YOD to the front, forming the Name and the prophecy.

ZacharaYahu 6:11-12

11"Take silver and gold, make an ornate crown and set it on the head of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest. And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh Yahuah Tsabauth, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of Yahuah:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yahawashi? You do realize there are more vowels than just 'a' right? you do realize theres no 'w' in Hebrew, right? the 'w' is Yiddish/German.

The 'oo' is what you are missing. What else you are missing is following the commandments by not participating in a blasphemy. The scriptures say you don't fight evil with evil, railing for railing. It is against the commandments to depict Yahusha HaMashiach, for whatever reason. The cherubs were commanded to be built to king Shaluman, for the temple, it was not commanded for battling idol for idol. Following the commandments is key, and understanding Hebrew is also the key to worship.

יהוה

י - Y
ה - Ah
ו - U
ה - Ah

יהושע

י - Y
ה - Ah
ו - U
ש - Sh
ע - A

אלישע - What does this word say?

It says Alisha, modern pronunciation of 'Elisha', Which means 'my Alaheim is salvation' you will notice the shin ayin combo at the end, which is identical to the way the Messiah's Name is spelled in the Tanak. 'Sha, which comes from the conjugate of this word

ישע - Yasha - Salvation.

Joshua and Yahusha have the same Hebrew Name, spelled 218 times in the Tanak like this:יהושע

It comes from two Hebrew words H3068 and H3467 Yahuah and yasha(salvation)

MattitYahu 1:21
21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Yahusha: for he shall save his people from their sins

Just like Yahusha after Masha, who delivered Yashraal into the promised land. Yahusha/Joshua was named Husha, or הושע
before Masha added a YOD to the front, forming the Name and the prophecy.

ZacharaYahu 6:11-12

11"Take silver and gold, make an ornate crown and set it on the head of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest. And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh Yahuah Tsabauth, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of Yahuah:

1. Again, you know nothing...you still believe that everlasting salvation is open to all nations. That makes you automatically incapable of teaching the gospel.

2. Again, you still cannot explain how to say JUDAH in the hebrew based on your yiddish pronunciation. That in and of itself shows that you do not have a language structure.

SO AGAIN...PRONOUNCE JUDAH IN THE HEBREW

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
CashmereEsquire said:
Yea my uncle died before I was born, but he was a radio personality in Liberia for a Christian Radio Station, while I do not like the idea of White Missionaries being in Africa, my Uncle put in work when it came to the message of God. My main gripe is that being that Africans pass down history Orally, it is easy for history to be distorted (as it has been).

This is absolutely false and symptomatic of 'Western' thinking. You're thinking of people playing the 'Telephone Game' with historical narratives. Things that are taken seriously are not treated in that manner in Oral cultures. Oral histories are handed-down like karate/kung-fu lessons, not some child's game purposely played to distort the message as much as possible for laughs.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
From another blog. Message from GOD?

Begin to prophesy as My Spirit gives you words to speak. Stay in the word for never do I go against My word, for it is Spirit and it is truth. Abide in My Son, Jesus/Y'shua, for He is the Word come in the flesh.

When My Spirit gives you words to speak, they will come forth in proper season. Beware of false prophets. Again, I warn you to try every spirit to see if it be of Me or not. Things will come forth at My command when you stand in faith and obedience to Me. So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

[Is 55:11]

For those of you who have been waiting a long time – it is time. Now is the time to cling to Me and bring forth in travail. Rise up and stand. As a woman in travail, all seems overwhelming. Begin to push and go through. Begin to stand on My word and call it forth, for IF I have spoken to you about it, then it is I alone who will BRING it forth.

Your part is to simply stand in faith, trust Me and obey My commandments and instructions; it is I that does the work. Let your faith produce the works, the fruit of faith is obedience as you trust in Me. Do your part and I shall undoubtedly do Mine for I am called Faithful and True. Selah

Do not say I am too busy, neither say that I am too weary. Do not say I cannot do this. Do not say that you believe a lie, if I have confirmed it in My word, in your spirit and through My prophets. Yet, I caution you… do NOT look to man or to the arm of flesh, for flesh shall fail you. Look to Me, for I cannot fail for My arm is not shortened that it cannot save.

My sheep know My voice and another they will not follow. If you have been faithful to humble yourself and seek Me, with a repentant heart, then you must simply trust your Lord Christ Jesus and obey. I shall direct your steps. For through Him, you speak to Me, your heavenly Father. Precious is the blood of My Lamb.

My Spirit is flowing, filling you. Receive strength, wisdom, discernment and courage. And when you have done all – stand.

Though once you were children of disobedience, now you are children who obey. Now is the time My children to rise up, for lo, I go before you always. Be all I created you to be. For your victory is through and by the shed blood of My Son and the WORD of your testimony.

Speak My word for it shall not return void but prosper where it is sent. There is much work to do. Arise and go forth! Now you are awake. Now arise! Go forth and awaken the others for the midnight hour fast approaches and the darkest of times shall be upon the nations.

Yes, test every spirit. This is repeated so that you will automatically do it.

Who points you to the cross and the finished work? Who sent the Christ who poured out His blood for the sins of mankind? Who tells you to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness? Who tells you that the day shall come when every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ [Yshua the Messiah] is King of kings and Lord of lords?

Who warns of the second death, the lake of fire, while crying out to repent and turn back humbly to your Creator and King, so that you may be forgiven and saved?

Who holds the stars in the heavens? Who orders the winds and the seasons? Who calls things that are not as though they were?

Who sent the One who took the keys of hell and death from satan? Who gives the victory before the battle? Who knows the end from the beginning? Would any devil or satan himself tell you that I am the answer to all these questions and that Christ Jesus is the One who shed His blood for remission of sins to reconcile mankind with their Creator?

Yea, I AM the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I AM the Lord God of Israel. I AM HE. Beside Me there is no other god. I will not share My glory with another. I AM that I AM.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Brehs have y'all seen that movie Jupiter Ascending? Very revealing film. Tons of jewels in there and they really aren't shy about it. Straight up :demonic:

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ people transliterating Moses's name as "Masha."

It's Moshe. Not Masha. Masha is a Russian girl's name.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Brehs have y'all seen that movie Jupiter Ascending? Very revealing film. Tons of jewels in there and they really aren't shy about it. Straight up :demonic:
Havent seen the movie, I don too much watch any of the satanic Hollywood anymore. but Jupiter is the name of the devil so even the title reveals a lot. many ppl get caught up in the deception but don't focus ont he scriptures. In order to decipher being scripturally literate is a requirement. Im reading gligamesh and the odessey and they are basically the same thing as these movies, satanic propaganda.

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
There were more than just Israelites who, agreed to the covenant when Moses spoke to the people.

Dueteronamy 29:10-13
10Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel, 11Your little ones, your wives, and thy stranger that is in thy camp, from the hewer of thy wood unto the drawer of thy water: 12That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day: 13That he may establish thee to day for a people unto himself, and that he may be unto thee a God, as he hath said unto thee, and as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Pope Francis is at it again trying to recreate what has been fulfilled.

Numbers 21:5-9 KJV
And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread. [6] And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. [7] Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord , and against thee; pray unto the Lord , that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. [8] And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. [9] And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

--------------
Pilgrims bitten by snakes at Paraguay papal Mass
At least 14 people bitten during Mass conducted by Pope Francis, who has wrapped up his South American tour.

13 Jul 2015 03:38 GMT | Poverty & Development, Latin America, Paraguay, Pope Francis

• facebook.png
  • twitter.png
  • Email.png
  • SendFeedback.png
665003303001_4350787394001_video-still-for-video-4351113654001.jpg

At least 14 people have been bitten by snakes and had to be attended by medics during a Mass conducted by Pope Francis in the Paraguayan city of Asuncion, Al Jazeera has learnt.

The snakebites occurred despite authorities fumigating the muddy grounds of an air force base to protect more than one million pilgrims who attended Sunday's Mass.

Al Jazeera's Lucia Newman, reporting from the venue, said while no one died, the incidents highlighted the difficulties many of the pilgrims had to go through to attend the service.

"They came from all over Paraguay and tens of thousands from neighbouring Argentina, the pope's home country, too," she said.

"They were also at risk of getting dengue and other mosquito-borne diseases, which are especially common during the rainy season."

Our correspondent said many people had spent the previous night at the venue to try to secure a good position to see Francis, who is from Argentina and the first Latin American to head the Roman Catholic Church.

"The pope's personal appeal, especially here in his home continent, is undeniable," our correspondent said.

"With every leg of his trip, Pope Francis added a new layer to his social gospel, to his defence of the poor, criticism of political intolerance and of a world economic order that he says creates widespread inequality .

"Here in Paraguay, where at least a million people turned out for his final Mass, the recurring theme was corruption, which he called the gangrene of society."

Francis also asked for the forgiveness of his church "from those who don't think the way we do".

Pope Francis has received a staff made from the same wood Moses staff was thought to be made of (Book of Adam and Eve?, Book of Enoch?)

------------------
The Latest: Pope's rustic staff is replica of previous 1
Associated Press By The Associated Press Jul 6, 2015 11:49 PM

QUITO, Ecuador (AP) — Here are the latest developments from Pope Francis' trip to South America:

Get Your Grill On
Target Sponsor

___

10 p.m.

Pope Francis is using a rustic pastoral staff during this eight-day visit to South America.

The papal spokesman says the staff is a replica of a wooden staff that was made for Francis by prisoners at an Italian detention facility but then was lost or damaged.

During Francis' trip to the Holy Land last year, he received a replica made from olive wood and he used it Monday at an open-air Mass in Guayaquil, Ecuador, that drew hundreds of thousands of faithful.

The Vatican spokesman, the Rev. Federico Lombardi, says it will likely become the pope's "travel staff" for use on foreign trips.

SireSiah#KWU

Mark 2:16-17
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
My favorite bible verse: Matthew 11:19
The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proven right by her children."

My second favorite verse: Job 32:8: But it is the spirit in man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.

My third favorite verse: Proverbs 6:10: A little sleep, a little slumber,
A little folding of the hands to sleep—
So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler,
And your need like an armed man

1)This is a good verse. This goes along with Mark 2:16-17.

2)Book of Job :whew: Talk about faith and perseverance. This verse in particular though says it all ,everything starts with Him if your spirit aint right nothing else will be (Physical, Mental). There has to be a relationship

3)This last one, slothfulness doesn't pay. God made us to be productive.
:salute: On these favorites

Last edited: