Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I'm less and less thinking Salido vs Loma II will be a good fight.

Loma probably got bettersince and Salido only got older plus now he gets dropped by every jobber :hhh:

So I think this won't be a real step up for Loma just a showcase fight over an old Salido

I can understand why tgey want to fight Salido but still...:francis:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Loma probably got bettersince and Salido only got older plus now he gets dropped by every jobber :hhh:

So I think this won't be a real step up for Loma just a showcase fight over an old Salido

Salido been a jobber before loma overrated ass caught those hands:scust:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Loma doesn't wanna fight Salido. He said he doesnt see the reason too, which I agree.

Loma easily beats Salido in a rematch, but Loma haters want this...so they getting it:manny:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

I feel what you saying, but thats the main reason nikkas wanted Loma and them to make the rematch as quickly as possible. You don't allow the old war horse that beat you, to get in multiple FOTY candidates and tough fights before you rematch him, especially if you still wanna get top credit for the win.

Why let jobbers or lesser fighters beat up on your easy work. Loma needs a Salido W on his resume for the simple fact that he can say he beat everyone he's ever faced.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ima take a leap but do you guys think in 2-3 years if Errol handles business he and Canelo will have to fight?

Side note I think he beats Thurman now too, yes I said it.