The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Thoughts on the new map?

I think it’s worse than caldera
I think it's trash. :yeshrug:

No memorable POIs. Too many buildings. Too many different buildings. Every layout is different so you have no idea how to get in and out of each one. You'll hear a box or mark a contract then find out it's not on your side of the duplex and have to go back outside and find a different door for a different stairwell.

Every rotation is ass because you're going from one set of buildings to another. If there isn't a wide open space leading you to a team waiting in a building, you can't tell where you're getting shot from because every structure has 50 different vantage points on multiple levels.

Personally, I find visibility terrible too. Part of that is also because there's just so many possible places to get shot from.

Everyone involved in Warzone 1 must have moved on or it was a total fluke because whoever is working on this game must not play it. The fun factor just isn't the same.

I thought Caldera was in a good spot by the time they were done tinkering with it but when it first dropped, it was horrendous. Somehow, this is even worse.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
I think it's trash. :yeshrug:

No memorable POIs. Too many buildings. Too many different buildings. Every layout is different so you have no idea how to get in and out of each one. You'll hear a box or mark a contract then find out it's not on your side of the duplex and have to go back outside and find a different door for a different stairwell.

Every rotation is ass because you're going from one set of buildings to another. If there isn't a wide open space leading you to a team waiting in a building, you can't tell where you're getting shot from because every structure has 50 different vantage points on multiple levels.

Personally, I find visibility terrible too. Part of that is also because there's just so many possible places to get shot from.

Everyone involved in Warzone 1 must have moved on or it was a total fluke because whoever is working on this game must not play it. The fun factor just isn't the same.

I thought Caldera was in a good spot by the time they were done tinkering with it but when it first dropped, it was horrendous. Somehow, this is even worse.
This review is spot on

Me and my warzone addict squad hate this map. Said it was worse than caldera.

Only decent spot is downtown. Popov plant and military is trash

Old town and low town is bad

Whole map is just boring and hard to drive vehicles

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This review is spot on

Me and my warzone addict squad hate this map. Said it was worse than caldera.

Only decent spot is downtown. Popov plant and military is trash

Old town and low town is bad

Whole map is just boring and hard to drive vehicles
Why did they completely ruin vehicles? The Hummer and ATV are the only two that handle well. Everything else handles like the Titanic.

Helis are complete trash. I loved racing to helis out of the plane in WZ1 and being able to easily get around the map with them. Just destroyed them for no reason.

Half the game is a running/swimming simulator now. :scust:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Why did they completely ruin vehicles? The Hummer and ATV are the only two that handle well. Everything else handles like the Titanic.

Helis are complete trash. I loved racing to helis out of the plane in WZ1 and being able to easily get around the map with them. Just destroyed them for no reason.

Half the game is a running/swimming simulator now. :scust:
I’ve been playing vondel and having fun. I actually think that if you take out all the apartment building sections and push all the pois together to make it a smaller map, it would be the greatest of all time. The vondel poi’s are incredible imo

Stadium, zoo, train station, mall, market, floating district all fire

The only thing holding it back is the 5 sections of apartment buildings.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ranked is frustrating playing with randoms, just fukking horrible BUT Control/Hardpoint are easily the best modes, allows for actual skill plays and not the camping BS that happens EVERY Search match.

Oh, dunno if anyone saw this but here:

https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2024/01/call-of-duty-update-an-Inside-look-at-matchmaking
Saying ping is the #1 determining factor is a straight lie.

When you could actually track your lobbies on WZ1, we were getting nothing but 1.2-1.5 KD lobbies all night and my ping was rarely lower than 70.

I get wanting to protect weaker players but the problem is, decent-to-good players get conditioned to nothing but sweatfests. Then everyone is using meta weapons and try harding just to survive. You can't have a casual game anymore even though it's unranked.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Resurgence quads in urkistan was my shyt, I could deal with random in that mode... But regular battle royal can get stale real quick, especially when you're maxed out on rank.

Also, did they nerf sniper rifles in terms of their aiming, and COD has to fix this freezing/glitching issue when you're about to have a gun fight. It's like the game freezes to calculate who's gonna win the fight :snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

This is how the vast majority of my gunfights feel in this trash ass game.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Free To Play for the win 😁

Zombies didn't even last a season. It should've been DMZ2 :picard:

And the next Black Ops might be washed. They're doing open world stuff again? 🥴