The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I was wrong about MWIII. It’s everything MWII should have been and it’s sad it took Sledgehammer to fix IWs mistakes. All we gotta get is more medium original maps and we good to go. All the MW2 2009 maps beside scrapyard, rust, and Skidrow are mid af in this game but that’s a whole other topic.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Any map where you can hide at the bottom while the final circle closes is a dub for me, on top of just nikkas hiding in the multiple buildings in this map. I fukks with you breh but fukk this map bring rebirth back pleaseeeeee
You could do that on every resurgence map we’ve had except Rebirth. Fortunes not being better than Rebirth doesn’t make it trash. It’s light years better than Ashiki and Vondel. I agree Rebirth is what we want but I always liked FK. Verdansk with Rebirth/Fortunes Keep rotation is the perfect spot for this game to be.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
First AT&T and now this. All ranks and guns have resetted to lvl 1 but if you ranked up the guns, you can still use the attachments. You can't select no guns tho. I was running with a pistol and even though the loadout says it, it reverts back to the gun I had prior so. Building a custom loadout doesn't work neither. Game is basically unplayable to me until this gets resolved

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

first-official-pic-of-rebirth-2024-its-going-to-be-a-sweat-v0-qzuzl7s5tiqc1.jpeg