The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The owner is the homie but she definitely need to work on the order times. Got me standing out here hoping something don’t happen to me and all I’m waiting for is a milkshake :russ:

It’s funny you say that….. cuz while I was waiting on my food. There was like these 6 grimy looking young niccas that was standing by and posted up in front of that thrift store

I made sure to keep an eye on them :mjpls::mjpls:

Skillz

Rookie
Daps
^shyt was wild. Thought it was concentrated in uptown but I've been seeing people smell it from Bojangles Coliseum to Arrowood Rd.

Saw these and thought of the breh @Bryan Danielson. Apparently they stay fresh longer but it comes at a small premium. Doesn't mention the sole though, ha.

Available 7/15 at 2:00 PM
You can’t stop aging, but the Air Force 1 "Fresh" gets pretty close. Soft, textured leather helps conceal creasing and is easy to clean. The debossed branding, which replaces the woven labels, pairs with extra laces so you can eat that jelly doughnut in peace. And the perforated sockliner keeps it airy and breathable. Now, there's really no reason not to rock white-on-white.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
^shyt was wild. Thought it was concentrated in uptown but I've been seeing people smell it from Bojangles Coliseum to Arrowood Rd.

Saw these and thought of the breh @Bryan Danielson. Apparently they stay fresh longer but it comes at a small premium. Doesn't mention the sole though, ha.

Available 7/15 at 2:00 PM
You can’t stop aging, but the Air Force 1 "Fresh" gets pretty close. Soft, textured leather helps conceal creasing and is easy to clean. The debossed branding, which replaces the woven labels, pairs with extra laces so you can eat that jelly doughnut in peace. And the perforated sockliner keeps it airy and breathable. Now, there's really no reason not to rock white-on-white.

$140? On Sneakers?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I just copped 2 pair on the Nike website for like $100 per