The official Chet Holmgren will be a bust thread

Inertia Creeps

Logical Progression
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

:mjcry:

Chet the next generational star confirmed :yeshrug: Coli predraft hate jinx is undefeated :mjlol::unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
Arizona
Ingram was a lamppost coming out of college too but he's pretty built now. I don't think a player coming out of school too thin is a major concern. That NBA strength and conditioning training is legit :wow:

brandon-ingram-duke-declares-nba-draftjpg.jpg

nba-plain--1ab76642-4de5-483e-b103-d63b3b6134d9.png

Rhakim

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Inglewood
I read this thinking "this sounds like the Luka will be a bust thread" and then it turns out OP made that thread too. :laff:

I'm no Chet Holgrem fan, just looking at him he looks like a bust, but I'm done doubting these consensus top-5 picks. No one is a sure thing except Shaq, Duncan and LeBron but NBA scouting departments are a hell of a lot better than they used to be, one or two might make a mistake on an idiot reach but if they all like someone then there gotta be something there.

Daps
Dudes really made a “would you rather find $5 or watch an wnba game” thread & now folks wanna get on their high horse

I don't watch the WNBA at all, but I don't understand the hate for it people do. It's kinda suspect in my opinion. I don't wanna say jealousy cause men ain't suppose to be petty like that, but what else is it?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I read this thinking "this sounds like the Luka will be a bust thread" and then it turns out OP made that thread too. :laff:

I'm no Chet Holgrem fan, just looking at him he looks like a bust, but I'm done doubting these consensus top-5 picks. No one is a sure thing except Shaq, Duncan and LeBron but NBA scouting departments are a hell of a lot better than they used to be, one or two might make a mistake on an idiot reach but if they all like someone then there gotta be something there.

Markelle Fultz :to: