The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

Karume

All Star
Daps
I’m pretty sure he’s a PWO with Auburn.
yes at the moment. he was Alabama defensive player of the year 7A. apparently a late bloomer. he is a cousin of the Hood brothers. they are trying to get him to go to CU

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Amos is flipping to ole Miss. so that really messes things up offensively. This is a huge hit to the Buffs.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Amos is flipping to ole Miss. so that really messes things up offensively. This is a huge hit to the Buffs.
Didn't understand the fit from the jump. I know lip service has been paid to it but I don't see them as having a balanced attack...I think with the amount of WR they have this is going to be a straight up pass happy offense which I think Hayden can handle

Karume

All Star
Daps
Didn't understand the fit from the jump. I know lip service has been paid to it but I don't see them as having a balanced attack...I think with the amount of WR they have this is going to be a straight up pass happy offense which I think Hayden can handle
I doubt he starts there either.........he may only be the 3rd back there

vino

Superstar
Daps

He would be a big back that could have been utilized to keep that dline occupied. I like that we have Dallan and Welch but we need seasoned rotation. There some chatter that something big supposed to happen this weekend. We’ll see

vino

Superstar
Daps
I doubt he starts there either.........he may only be the 3rd back there

He won’t, they have 2 really good backs. It’s a bizarre move but Ole Miss probably threw him a bag.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He would be a big back that could have been utilized to keep that dline occupied. I like that we have Dallan and Welch but we need seasoned rotation. There some chatter that something big supposed to happen this weekend. We’ll see
Meh.... I doubt he would have even got double digit touches in any game if we're being honest