The Official Coach Prime and the Colorado Buffaloes Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
check the date. They posted that shyt when Colorado was at its peak. And they still hyping these trash ass nikkas up again this year

They won’t be trash this year though. They will will at least 8 to 10 games. I’m leaning towards 10 though.

Look at you, got Prime and Colorado with they feet up living in your head.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They won’t be trash this year though. They will will at least 8 to 10 games. I’m leaning towards 10 though.

Look at you, got Prime and Colorado with they feet up living in your head.

Thats very optimistic. I hope you’re right, but I’m going with 6-6. I don’t think Prime reached the 10 win milestone until year 4.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah bro, stop :russ: Leaning towards 10? :russ:

What teams and why? You know a lot of those teams lost pieces (plus didn’t add much) and have you seeen the games those teams lost last year and why?

NDSU, Nebraska, CSU, Baylor and UCF - these should be easy wins honestly. These games will tell me everything. If they are like last year then we in for a long season like last year.

K state - lost quite a few pieces. QB not great but very mobile. As long as the d line perform as upgraded they can stop the run from qb/rb.

Arizona- This will be a down year for AZ. They lost pieces and Colorado damn near beat them last year. They lost line pieces too.

Cincinnati- not a good team. They should win.

Texas tech - probably a loss

Utah - Cam Rising is over. There’s a reason they got a QB in very late in the portal. He been out a full year and knee is fukked. I have them winning this. They’re defense will be good but I see them not able to handle the wr room w/ our big rb’s now.

Kansas - might be a losss

Ok state - is a toss up

Last edited: