The Official Coli Dropshipping Thread

Daps
compared with the other items I sold, the CR was lower, ad spend was larger and returns were a pain. what items are you thinking of selling?
I was originally trying to sell desk bikes from fitdesk and other companies. However, I didn’t get the OK from the suppliers. They were only offering me stand up desk...

Daps
I was originally trying to sell desk bikes from fitdesk and other companies. However, I didn’t get the OK from the suppliers. They were only offering me stand up desk...

yeah some of these suppliers are on some bs at times. if the manufacturers were the ones that denied you, you can try wholesalers.

Daps
yeah some of these suppliers are on some bs at times. if the manufacturers were the ones that denied you, you can try wholesalers.

Thanks. If you don’t mind, I’ll inbox you if I ever have any questions. I used to work as a product coordinator for a low ticket dropshipping company. Used to find products that made te company millions. However, I decided to try it myself now and do high ticket instead...

Would love some insight if I hit a few road blocks.

Daps
Thanks. If you don’t mind, I’ll inbox you if I ever have any questions. I used to work as a product coordinator for a low ticket dropshipping company. Used to find products that made te company millions. However, I decided to try it myself now and do high ticket instead...

Would love some insight if I hit a few road blocks.

Sure, not a problem. Good luck with the venture

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the whole shyt is a waste of time....i wasted time and energy into this bullshyt and made nothing

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What were you selling?

Two of my products was hyperponic led grow plants...google what it is. Something like that. But I found out that was a popular niche and I saw it was true from the amount of aliexpress orders(I used the oberlo app)

The third product I used was 3D pens for kids

I used Facebook ads and got traffic but not as much as I thought I would and barely anyone was clicking the ads

I had someone on fiverr design the ads for me and he did a great job so I don’t think the image was the problem...

I don’t know what was the problem

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Go ahead breh.

i sent you a long and detailed PM. Long story short, im interested in paying for your help with ads. or paying you to teach me. Ive set up the shopify, i installed oberlo, i picked a great niche, i had all the right apps and add-ons, but i havent made more than 10 sales.

I have tried both influencer marketing on IG and FB ads. My site had the pixel installed as well. Long story short, i have everything ready except for the marketing aspect

Daps
Two of my products was hyperponic led grow plants...google what it is. Something like that. But I found out that was a popular niche and I saw it was true from the amount of aliexpress orders(I used the oberlo app)

The third product I used was 3D pens for kids

I used Facebook ads and got traffic but not as much as I thought I would and barely anyone was clicking the ads

I had someone on fiverr design the ads for me and he did a great job so I don’t think the image was the problem...

I don’t know what was the problem

Run us through the metrics. (ie ad spend, ctr, product cost, bounce rate etc)

There's no correlation between the look of an ad and it's performance. You have to constantly test angles, images, headlines, cta etc.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tshirts are where its at.. only have to pay for designs and marketing.

this is with teespring and printful right?

how much u making?

either way ill have to use FB again and im still pissed at not getting clicks

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Jay Darko can u help me with this T-shirt thing that you say is the best thing right now and please loan something? Don’t wanna keep wasting input. What I did left me with nothing from the past niches

If you can it would be greatly appreciated