Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Currently I have the Ruger SR9 and a Ruger LCR double action revolver I like the SR9 because it comes with 2 different size clips. The smaller clip allows for easier conceal carry. I love the LCR because of the trigger action and power, also you have the hammer. The LCR shoots both .357 mags and .38. I plan to cop another and was thinking of a Keltec .380. Chime in with what your working with?:smugdraper:

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Glock 17 9mm 17rd clips :yes:
images

Mossberg 500 12gauge
images

I'm looking to get a 45 and a AR15 or some other assault rifle. I'm ready for warrr - Pastor Troy
images

That Tarus Judge is a monster also.
images

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I got a glock 23 and a beretta 96g. both .40 S&W caliber. I like the glock cuz its smaller and easy to shoot and easy as hell to take apart. plus it only has one trigger pull type. I like the beretta cuz its a full size pistol and more accurate. but it has more parts. I like shooting the beretta more also.

154a8zo.jpg

29uwrps.jpg

34oudk5.jpg

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I'm looking to get a 45mm and a AR15 or some other assault rifle. I'm ready for warrr - Pastor Troy
images
Seen a dude with this at the gun range with this model I think but dude had a silencer on it and his sidepiece :no:. Didnt want to ask wtf he need a silencer for

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I got a glock 23 and a beretta 96g. both .40 S&W caliber. I like the glock cuz its smaller and easy to shoot and easy as hell to take apart. plus it only has one trigger pull type. I like the beretta cuz its a full size pistol and more accurate. but it has more parts. I like shooting the beretta more also.

154a8zo.jpg

29uwrps.jpg

34oudk5.jpg
What type slugs you keep in that Glock. I got access to a Glock but the things I dont like about the Glock is the weight and the fact its only one trigger type and minimal safety. Its a good defensive weapon tho and would be the first weapon I grab in a situation

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Thought it would be more gun owners or gun talk considering all the e-thugs that was on sigh-ohh and in the-coli

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What type slugs you keep in that Glock. I got access to a Glock but the things I dont like about the Glock is the weight and the fact its only one trigger type and minimal safety. Its a good defensive weapon tho and would be the first weapon I grab in a situation

I got jacketed hollow points in both. My Barretta doesn't have an external safety either cuz of the model. The button that's normally the safety/decocker is only a decocker.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I got jacketed hollow points in both. My Barretta doesn't have an external safety either cuz of the model. The button that's normally the safety/decocker is only a decocker.

*daps* IL got some strict gun laws, how you managing? I got a CCW that covers 30+ states and "trying" to get same privileges in NY/NJ:snoop: to avoid riding dirty. :sadbron: