Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
i gift glocks to my maids and landscapers so they aren't tempted to steal my nice guns :smile:

GTx1fgB.jpeg

:russ:

Take this rep, boy you stupid. :mjlol:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD

I hate to carry off-body; but when I have to, I wear a sling like this. I prefer not to, though. I feel like ccw slings and backpacks are about as concealed as open carrying.

I just got the Vertx SOCP as my first real off body carry option other than just throwing it in a normal backpack/sling.

This has quick release that i can't really get to work and in general it's really cumbersome just trying to get to my gun plus it's bigger than what i was hoping. I will give it 1 week and some more practice before I decide on if im gonna return it and try another. Definitely would throw a nike logo on it tho.

The phlster enigma makes me feel like I can conceal anything :ehh: thinking about getting a glock 20 as my next edc.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just got the Vertx SOCP as my first real off body carry option other than just throwing it in a normal backpack/sling.

This has quick release that i can't really get to work and in general it's really cumbersome just trying to get to my gun plus it's bigger than what i was hoping. I will give it 1 week and some more practice before I decide on if im gonna return it and try another. Definitely would throw a nike logo on it tho.

The phlster enigma makes me feel like I can conceal anything :ehh: thinking about getting a glock 20 as my next edc.

I have a vertx bag. One of my fav bags.

The sling though...:francis:

Nah...not for me.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
I have a vertx bag. One of my fav bags.

The sling though...:francis:

Nah...not for me.
Lol yeah slings not for everybody, this is just to big to be used as a fanny pack for me.

After using it for the past several days I love it! You can draw really fast from it with enough practice. Plus it will fit all my shyt, I generally hate having shyt in my pockets.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

i like hill people gear kit bags for off body, they're way simpler for operating under stress, and a bonus is that they don't blatantly look like there's a gun inside (unless you get it in a color like mcb lol)

while i'm on that topic i like mechanix coldwork guide gloves for the same reason, they're thick enough to keep you warm yet thin enough to manipulate pocket pistols/use your phone, and they don't have "MECHANIX MECHANIX MECHANIX" plastered all over them

Last edited: