Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

teacher

All Star
Daps
20214237_334586776997222_5660859907939762176_n.jpg

Got this Miles Morales statue from Amazon
19761376_1206576192821715_4362310596494884864_n.jpg

It has magnets on the feet so it can stick to metal walls.

Got the same joint :banderas: didn't even think about sticking it to the fridge :ohhh:

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
A bunch of shyt that made no damn sense :pachaha:

The old dude Black Widow kidnapped, that was the "key" for her plan to kill Steve to work was....Mosaic. He used his power to cause a diversion that would give the crew time to do their thing.

Frank Castle gave a nonsensical reason to explain him siding with Hydra/Cap. Then got defeated by BW.

Black Widow got apparently killed by Cap, who was trying to hit Miles with his shield.

Miles made easy work of Cap - who was randomly alone and never got help from Hydra or his Avengers - and was going to kill him (like the prophesy from Civil War II showed) but got convinced not to do it by Nadia Pym. So after all the training and shyt they did to complete the mission they CHOSE to do with Natasha, they failed and got arrested by Hydra.

Widow's death was sold as such a big deal to the underground hero's - who were opposed to Natasha's plan - that they lost all hope. They were about to gave up completely until Sam Wilson put on the Cap suit and shield and told them this is not over and gave them all "hope".

This could've been a dope What If story but it's a complete mess as a crossover event.

Maybe i'm missing something explained in the tie-ins... but i thought the big elephant in the room is why would Widow use her "secret plan" for a "diversion" when she could've just used it on Steve himself... and called it a day? :dame:

At that point, you really don't even need the kids there. Hell take it a step further and why even go through all that trouble defecting from Hawkeye's team when that secret plan should've been on her and Clint's priority list from jump?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Mr.T can't catch a break.:mjcry:
Mr. Terrific one of my favorite superheroes.

Has it already been 4-5 years since they embarrassed him with that solo book before casting him into limbo for years? They brought him briefly back for Earth 2 then they completely removed him from the team without an explanation in earth 2 society. Then apparently they created a gay tissue soft younger brother to be him for mainstream audiences on that one tv show.

The disrespect is real. Stay safe Michael

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Spencer had like 40 pages and the motherfukker didn't do one single thing to advance the plot in a meaningful way. I liked the premise of Secret Empire but the more it goes on the more I ask myself "what's the point of this whole story". It's a cool What If, I guess, but taking so damn long to tell this story is :mindblown:
Embarrassing that they 7 issues in and Carol and her crew are still stuck in space without shyt to do. They really didn't think this out well enough

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
What's with Marvel ressurecting the Hulk for 1 or 2 issues then making him dead again?!

:why:

Still not understanding "Generations" or any of the bearded Cap n Red Skull stuff

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Please. They were sitting in mansions while he was targeted by the govt from day one.

And going around killing people pushed this shyt. This cat wasn't trying to bring on any change Malcolm x style. He wanted to subjugate humans and got hit with that bugs life wake up call and then play victim. How do you call yourself the brotherhood of evil mutants and still try to play stupid?

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Marvel Comics just doing ANYTHING now.

:russ:

Yeah breh, I do not understand what marvel is doing :what:. They had a way out with Secrets wars...fukked it up, now they have another out...and this is what we getting?!

That weird mashup shyt was kinda interesting in the beginning but this shyt is getting ridiculous. You can tell Alonso and nem got no fukking idea where to go.

At this point they need to adapt the movie verse and try not to fukk god Fiege's plans up.