Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Daken been on the up and up (as much as he can be) since Logan died. Even moreso due to his relationship with X-23 and Gabrielle.

Not so much a hero, more of a 'Tweener.

At least folks are writing him correctly now and he's not some beserker snarling animal.

I thought Deadpool’s arc of redemption in Uncanny X-Force/Avengers Unity Squad was a huge compelling story......Daken’s redemption will be SOMETHING ELSE.

I still remember him n Sabretooth being complete and unrepentant EVIL in the last story arc of Uncanny X-Force.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ben Reilly snuffin possessed Black Panther and saying, "dont you have anything better to do? Go to the movies or something!"
:deadmanny:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Hey guys I need your help asap.

My nephew is turning 7 tomorrow. He's a huge incredible hulk fan. He has all his toys and plays with him all the time on the wii/switch.

What age appropriate comic book can I get him for his birthday? I figure I can get his collection started early and then let him complete it on his own once he gets into his teens.

@Norrin Radd @DMR @Jello Biafra @BelowTheMasonDixon

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

My nephew is turning 7 tomorrow. He's a huge incredible hulk fan. He has all his toys and plays with him all the time on the wii/switch.

What age appropriate comic book can I get him for his birthday? I figure I can get his collection started early and then let him complete it on his own once he gets into his teens.

Well, Hulk books if he's a fan. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I'd add on Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. It's very light, but also very good, and I know Moon Girl (Girls gross at that age) But it does have a Dinosaur and even The Hulk shows up. Marvel Universe Ultimate Spider-Man Web Warriors is probably the closest thing your going to get for that age level, so I"d look into that too. Also Power Pack.

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
The Hulk books I grew up with weren't age appropriate. I would stay away from the Peter David trades. Almost every Hulk story I would recommend to someone probably isn't age appropriate. A lot of it is really dark shyt. I would have loved them at 7 though. It's tricky with a nephew though because it's not your kid. I'm gonna take a look at the first Rulk trade in a bit here. He'd probably like the art and I don't think Loeb wrote about things like suicide and being too dangerous to live.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yo! @MartyMcFly
I made this in MARVEL Legos 2!
:russ:

sVafRwJ.jpg

9noNSIE.jpg

HHiDM6D.jpg

teacher

All Star
Daps
Yall fukk with the new Black Panther comics?

Rise of the Panther which is an origin of t'challa is more of a traditional comic book story. While the main books is more dramatic, political and reality based...moreso a novel or collection of shortmstories then a comic. But it just finished and they are starting a new volume which is black panther in space.