Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Avengers #1 was okay but I like the premise so I'll stick around.

Really like the Joker story in DC Nation

Action Comics Special had some decent stories with Lex but I wonder if they were just for the book or if they will be expanded in the Superman titles

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Avengers #1 was okay but I like the premise so I'll stick around.

Really like the Joker story in DC Nation

Action Comics Special had some decent stories with Lex but I wonder if they were just for the book or if they will be expanded in the Superman titles
No spoiler, but did BP do anything worth a damn?

I'm gon roll up to the comic shop after work to pick up BP: Rise but i may pick up A#1 if he's more than wallpaper status

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No spoiler, but did BP do anything worth a damn?

I'm gon roll up to the comic shop after work to pick up BP: Rise but i may pick up A#1 if he's more than wallpaper status
It's just a set up to get all the players in place. Nobody did anything worthwhile, imo. But I don't think you have to fear about him being a background character

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so miles run ends like the rest.
with nothing happening.
not suprised one bit. i hope people dont get excited about bendis being at dc
His story in DC Nation was okay. Looks like he is going to focus more on Clark and the other supporting normal characters instead of tights. Which makes me wonder why he wanted the old costume back (which I think looks out of place)

parallax

Superstar
Daps
His story in DC Nation was okay. Looks like he is going to focus more on Clark and the other supporting normal characters instead of tights. Which makes me wonder why he wanted the old costume back (which I think looks out of place)

the old costume is the new one with briefs on. its a needless retread. on another note the justice leagues has potential

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the old costume is the new one with briefs on. its a needless retread. on another note the justice leagues has potential
Old belt too.
I hope they go back to having no trunks. Old fans need to let characters change up instead of clinging on to what they grew up on