Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally finished collecting Hickman's Avengers (both) run. :whew:

That shyt is :wow:

Even the "Time Runs Out" story with Cap going forward in time and finding Franklin Richards all alone in the Universe had me :damn: I think the only critique I had for Hickman was how out of nowhere, after that arc Cap became pretty much a fascist who only cared about stopping Tony Stark and defeating him :pachaha:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Even the "Time Runs Out" story with Cap going forward in time and finding Franklin Richards all alone in the Universe had me :damn: I think the only critique I had for Hickman was how out of nowhere, after that arc Cap became pretty much a fascist who only cared about stopping Tony Stark and defeating him :pachaha:
I read that shyt out of order. :mjlol:

Only read them in chronological order until Infinity. I even read Infinity before I even started his run. :manny:

One day I'll read it all in order. :ld:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

honestly, i just chalked it up to cap being a bitter cantankerous old man at that point

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of the time i think dc forgets that they have the legion or jsa to work with. and i fear that their jane thor and dr strange clones are just sign of the times
I think it's more that they don't have any direction for them and they'll wait till a creator comes along with a worthwhile pitch. LOS doesn't sell on it's own but get a Hickman, and you'll get people looking at it that would normally skip over it.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Anyone ever been to amazing (vegas) comic con?

The new Deathstroke was a big improvement over the last. I liked the jokes that Batman comes up with elahorate explanations to seem smarter than he is

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Matt Murdock the swag king!!!
:russ:

Kamala in a love triangle.

I KNEW Spidey wouldnt sit his ass down for long.
True warriors spirit.

Sabertooth is just next level crazy.
:picard:

And these X-Men books been dope as hell!!!
:ehh:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Why do i have a feeling Marvel will just throw out one of these mashups for fukkery sake

066.php