Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Wait, what?!?:what:
3xBaDv7.jpg

:russ:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now the rumors are saying
Wally West
will die in Heroes in Crisis. I may have to take another break from DC after this. :francis:

DC is in a weird state right now and it all stems from the Doomsday Clock delays. So many books are getting to the point of arc fatigue, especially the Flash family and Batman, because they're trying to kill time before it ends... in another year. There's still some stuff like, like the Source Wall stuff and the Rogol Zaar mystery (but not Rogol Zaar himself, who's a terrible character), but Doomsday Clock has the entire DC Universe in a holding pattern until it's done.

If it weren't for Mister Miracle, Tom King would have destroyed all his good will the last few months.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
why do yo ask?
mike murdock, the spider-man shyt i'm seeing in ASM issue 2/3 i just read...

Like remember how at one point in the comics every major marvel property had a time travel arc signifying that the time stream was being over-fukked with, and I think that was a precurser to Age of Ultron or something to that effect

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Now the rumors are saying
Wally West
will die in Heroes in Crisis. I may have to take another break from DC after this. :francis:

DC is in a weird state right now and it all stems from the Doomsday Clock delays. So many books are getting to the point of arc fatigue, especially the Flash family and Batman, because they're trying to kill time before it ends... in another year. There's still some stuff like, like the Source Wall stuff and the Rogol Zaar mystery (but not Rogol Zaar himself, who's a terrible character), but Doomsday Clock has the entire DC Universe in a holding pattern until it's done.

If it weren't for Mister Miracle, Tom King would have destroyed all his good will the last few months.
I thought they were gonna do
Roy Harper
since it makes so much sense with where he is at character wise in the current DCU

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Reading The Immortal Iron Fist for the first time. It's really engaging so far, i've heard that this is considered the best or at least one of the best Iron Fist stories.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if it's gonna be Jaime or Ted as Blue Beetle?
Should be Jaime with Ted as his mentor along with Booster. :yeshrug:

People gotta stop trying to bring Ted back to the forefront. Not sayin' that's what you're doing, but just in general. Jaime Reyes is the Blue Beetle now. nikkas have had over a decade to get used to that.