Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Y THE LAST MAN VOL 1 - A lot of hype going i to this, and it was a fun read. I dont think it's world shatterong but I enjoyed myself, although i do think the art kind of sucks. It's very dated. I'll probably get the other volumes.

There's no way this gets released nowadays. Feminists would cause a riot:pachaha:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I know it's cool to hate Tom King nowadays but I thought this issue of Heroes In Crisis was very good.:hubie:

I'm more intrigued though by the small story he did in Batman: Secret Files where Superman gives Batman a small rock of platinum kryptonite (don't ask) that would give the person who touches it superpowers, and Batman questions whether he should use it or not.:jbhmm:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y THE LAST MAN VOL 1 - A lot of hype going i to this, and it was a fun read. I dont think it's world shatterong but I enjoyed myself, although i do think the art kind of sucks. It's very dated. I'll probably get the other volumes.

There's no way this gets released nowadays. Feminists would cause a riot:pachaha:

???
Why

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I know it's cool to hate Tom King nowadays but I thought this issue of Heroes In Crisis was very good.:hubie:

I'm more intrigued though by the small story he did in Batman: Secret Files where Superman gives Batman a small rock of platinum kryptonite (don't ask) that would give the person who touches it superpowers, and Batman questions whether he should use it or not.:jbhmm:
I bet he uses it in the next big event. Was the issue good? I was gonna buy it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dont sound like the Jean Grey I know
vzvdk3.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I only read issue 1 of Red and read the summaries. Jean Grey is a super goody two shoe character...gotta be Cassandra Nova controlling her mind. Only thing that makes sense.