Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
what's it about?

Super-genius, great at everything, so he has to keep challenging himself, cause he gets bored easily. So it seems Gov't(s) call on him to fix the problems they can't handle. Only thing is that right now he comes across as arrogant, like Damien Wayne arrogant, so it will be interesting when he gets hit with the obstacle.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Super-genius, great at everything, so he has to keep challenging himself, cause he gets bored easily. So it seems Gov't(s) call on him to fix the problems they can't handle. Only thing is that right now he comes across as arrogant, like Damien Wayne arrogant, so it will be interesting when he gets hit with the obstacle.
Whole time reading it I was like "this is grown up Damian Wayne", dude is gonna fall hard once he runs into something he can't outthink.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Secret Agent Deadpool one of my favorite titles.
:russ:

this shyt so fukkin stupid!
:mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Now that merger is here..Marvel taps out on the bullshyt they started 4 years ago...lol
MarvelTeaser.jpg

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
So is Old Man Logan officially dead foreal??
:ohhh:
Not yet, they are doing a sorta farewell series right now where he tries to stop what happened in his universe from happening in the main one.

I've been reading Heroes in Crisis and while 90% of it is great, it makes no sense how Harley is able to do some of the things she is doing rn.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still got :flabbynsick: fans that remember the mid 90s that would love relive the good ol days. I just recently got back to reading early Image, Vertigo, and Valiant comics again on Comixology. All I need now is Milestone and Malibu.
Dc could do milestone
I liked Malibu as well.
Still don't understand why prime is not marvel answer to dc captain marvel (shazam)