Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I usually dont like hyping shyt up like that but if you like to laugh fukk with that All New West Coast Avengers shyt.
Its like. its dumb funny but not forced.
All these characters genuinely work well together.
and its in that Real World reality show type format which makes it even sillier!

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I usually dont like hyping shyt up like that but if you like to laugh fukk with that All New West Coast Avengers shyt.
Its like. its dumb funny but not forced.
All these characters genuinely work well together.
and its in that Real World reality show type format which makes it even sillier!
This issue of Man Without Fear was actually good. Finally.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
No specific scenario or setting but in all scenarios you can think of (advantageous or not), rank who you would bet on to out prep/out strategize and ultimately checkmate the others 1on1, most likely to least

Luther
Doom
Reed
T'Challa
Batman

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No specific scenario or setting but in all scenarios you can think of (advantageous or not), rank who you would bet on to out prep/out strategize and ultimately checkmate the others 1on1, most likely to least

Luther
Doom
Reed
T'Challa
Batman

Reed Richards - Dude is used to routinely pulling rabbits out of a hat on a cosmic scale

Batman - Preparation and strategy is what Batman does to the point he came up with a contingency plan to defeat Darkseid all by himself and has every member of the Justice League shook at what he would do to them if he or they ever go rogue

Black Panther - He is a rung below Batman on this just because he doesn't have as many wins on a grander scale as Batman does and for most of his time as a character was barely an afterthought; he has only been Marvel's answer to Batman since the 1990s

Luthor - He's a just rich white guy who somehow managed to make himself the #1 villain of the #1 hero in the DCU with no super-powers or magic weapons or anything

Doom - He comes in last just because he is always written to have these intricate, layered plans/schemes that always have one fatal flaw that he just never sees which ends up biting him in the ass. Every. Damn. Time.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Superman better than Action Comics, but I hated the last issue.

I thought Action was the weaker of the Bendis Superman books, but it picked up in the last issue.

Aged up Jonathan is stupid, and why the fukk was S.T.A.R. Labs trying to put Earth in the Phantom Zone? :mindblown:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Black Panther is spinning its wheels. Why does it feel like Coates is writing filler?

How so? I’ve enjoyed this intergalactic sh!t thus far...Coates should have Killmonger come to earth and bust all the heroes azzes and enslave them and have T’challa save them all :banderas:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought Action was the weaker of the Bendis Superman books, but it picked up in the last issue.

Aged up Jonathan is stupid, and why the fukk was S.T.A.R. Labs trying to put Earth in the Phantom Zone? :mindblown:
:what:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

I was mad we didn't get to see Zod and superman team up, like was teased in the previous issue.